Pool Raft for Baby

dinandmick

Original Poster
Hello! I searched the forums and read that someone indicated that rafts were not allowed in pools, but what about baby floating devices? Our little one will be close to 9 months old when we go and I saw a nifty floating device that had a little canopy over it to shade the baby and was wondering if this would be allowed?

Does anyone know?

TIA.

We have used those little boat things you are referring to. We didn't use the canopy over the top. The first time- we were at Saratoga Springs and there was no one else in the pool. The second time- we were at Animal Kingdom- Kidani Village and there was a lot of people in the pool. Nothing was ever said to us about using it. Our DD was 6 months the first time and 1 1/2 the second. I don't know if there is an official rule though.:shrug:

loveofamouse

I dont think they say anything about baby floats(except at the wavepool ;) ) I think it's more for the laying down floats or big doughnut ones or whatever :)

CamiLyn227

I have been wondering if pool floats were allowed, so a few days ago I called the resort we will be staying at this year (WL) and the lady who I spoke to on the phone said that I could have a blow-up pool float. She was a foreign lady whose English was not perfect, but I am pretty sure she understood my question. I also found a picture of the pool rules from the WL and it does not say anything either way. Is there any place that I can find more specific pool rules so I can find out for sure?

Here is what I want to bring with me to the pool:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3491440

DisneyFan1003

We just got back from a stay at BLT...took our 7 month old down to the pool with her little float and no one said anything. It made pool time much easier!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom