Poly in October

nickys

Premium Member
we r staying @ Poly in Oct....DVC studio....what bldg would be the best to request???? Any suggestions....???

I think your main decision is whether you want to be nearer the TTC, for quicker access to the Epcot monorail, or nearer to the main building and lava pool. Once you've decided that, then you can choose the building.

Tinkerfan4ever

We stayed in Moorea in Oct 2016. It was just a short walk (under 5 minutes) to the main building and to the TTC. The bus stop was even shorter. It was a little hard to find when we got to the resort at 11:30pm. But once we found our way, it was no problem. We have a lake view villa so we could see the fireworks from Magic Kingdom as well. I wouldn't have changed a thing about that trip. :)

Minthorne

Thankyou for all the replies.... I'm leaning towards Tokelau. Facing the pool .....I hope......

I always request Tokelau, as central as you can get - and if you get the right room they have sideways view of the castle and fireworks - or go to the top floor stairway at the end by the lagoon - the music plays and its a prime view spot.

Dianak28

Tokelau definitely! It is pretty much equidistant from the Grand Ceremonial House and the TTC. Basically in the center but not too close to lobby and lava pool business. You might even get a room close to the lagoon end of the building with a partial theme park view and not have to pay for the upgrade!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom