Please make me feal better but be honest!!

Sonic01

I have my vacation booked And its due april 10 I called a cm and informed them that my payroll check will not be in till the 15th.I informed her that I will be paying off the remaining $400.00 on that day she said okay NP.She says as long as its noted you will be okay they dont cancel reservations that quick"""I Swear by god if they cancel my ressie and charge me the $100.00 before that day Iam going to be ****ed I had 4 cms tell me this was okay even a manager.Please tell me if you know ill be okay or to start looking for other options thanks guys

Sonic01

Original Poster
No cc I thought of that but me and the wife got out of cc debt last year and we got rid of all of them,wish I still had them im so scared I cant sleep,I dont want to disapoint my daughter.

Upvote 0

pacochran

I would call on the 9th or 10th and ask to talk to a manager again and explain the situation, see if they can note it on your account. At least get the name of the manager that you spoke to so if there is an issue you can refer to them.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If your 45 day mark is on the 10th and you will be paying it on the 15th you will be fine. At 45 days out they send out a letter and generally will not cancel a reservation until you are 30 days out.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

They don't auto cancel a reservation until you get close to the 30 day mark, if your payment is due on April 10 (45 days) and you will be paying on April 15 (40 days) you have around 10 days of lee way.

Relax.

Upvote 0

Sonic01

Original Poster
I did call They said they could not mail me nothing In writing But they did note it and that I would be Fine.I called again This morning and spoke to a diffrent Cm.I asked her if there was any noted and she assured me there was she advised me that after the 45 days they said a letter and call and at the 30 day mark they cancel your ressie.I have also heard from other people that that was true and has happened to them.So im crossing my fingers other then that yeah IM GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

smk

I am happy you got the answers you needed so you can sleep. It is good to know for the future trips I may take, I always have plan a, plan b and plan c.....you get the idea. If you have kids and especially in this economy you never know for sure what you are going to have! At least I don't.

Upvote 0

Sonic01

Original Poster
yeah I mean me personaly I can really care less because if we dont go I can buy a new surround sound.But my daughter and beautiful wife have the heart set on it.My daughter already has a calender she made at school counting down the days.I just dont want to let her down.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom