Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

TakeMe2TheMagic

Original Poster
Ok I am not sure where to post this but I have a question, I have 2 posters from the opening of splash mountain. They say splashtaculer grand opening 1992 limited edition commemorative. They have brer rabbit, brer bear and brer fox on them. Does anybody else have these? Or has someone else seen them? I have googled it and cant find any info on the poster. There are none on ebay.......seeing how I have 2 I would like to sell one but I have no idea what they are worth. If anyone could give me an idea of what they are worth or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

bigherosix

Are you talking about this poster?

attachment.php

cptwife80

I wish you luck on your search. I have been trying to find out how much my father in laws gold golf clubs are worth that disney gave him for being in the pro-am tournaments. So if you find a site let me know. I don't think they are ok just sitting in my closet.

Disneyfanman

No idea of their worth, but you could list them on Ebay and see what you get. They have buyers for everything. I have a current attraction poster reprint, and am having it framed. I bet that someone will jump. A friend of mine's wife sells on ebay all the time. She just sold some 1990 action figure for 6000.00. You never know.

bigherosix

I've got two of the Splash Mountain posters. My sister and her husband both worked down at Disney (the college program) when Splash Mountain was opening and gave me the poster. I have no clue if its worth anything. Mine are currently rolled up in the spare bedroom. If I was going to sell it I would start the price out at around 10 or 15 dollars, because it isn't that big of a poster, and then see where it goes from there. Thats about the best advice I have for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom