Playhouse Disney refurb

tagrd

Original Poster
One of my daughter's favorite things to do during our vacation is the dance party inside Playhouse Disney during evening extra magic hours. With the refurb going on, does anyone know if this will take place elsewhere, or will it just be cancelled until the attraction is reopened.

beyondyou

We're going to try and place it in the animation building during the refurb. If it gets to loud there for the animation show, it may be moved somewhere else.

but it will still go on somewhere during emh

PA Ariel

This is wonderful news!!! We have a trip planned in Feb with my 16 month old DGD and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is her favorite show to watch at home. I couldn't wait for her to see the live show and was so disappointed when we found found out they we closing for refurb. We'll definitely be there!!!! :sohappy:

beyondyou

This is wonderful news!!! We have a trip planned in Feb with my 16 month old DGD and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is her favorite show to watch at home. I couldn't wait for her to see the live show and was so disappointed when we found found out they we closing for refurb. We'll definitely be there!!!! :sohappy:

hope to see you and everyone else there! We're going to try and have as much fun as possible while the show is under refurb!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom