Planning Our Disney Honeymoon July 20-25!

Figment1989

Original Poster
Please delete this post - I want to post it in Trip Planning instead. So so so so sorry!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

belledream

Congratulations! Here's a few suggestions based on your questions:

Sunday July 20
Recommend Columbia Harbor House in MK by far for pescetarians. They have fried fish, salmon, shrimp, etc.

Monday July 21
Morning is a great time to ride KS! We've seen lionesses playing/fighting, and all sorts of other animals running across the roads! Dusk is also fun.

Since you're not really into rollercoasters, you should probably skip Expedition Everest. But Dinosaur is pretty awesome! It's just a bumpy Jeep-type ride. It's very thrilling in a non-roller coaster way.

I do think that 3 hours at Blizzard Beach, right around lunch time, is probably not the best idea in July. By then, all the not-so-early risers will be awake, and the lines for the slides will probably be growing, not shrinking. Maybe consider Typhoon Lagoon? The wave pool there obviously doesn't have a line. And it's awesome! The waves can be huge. It's also very relaxing.

At DHS, I would just advise you to be wary of getting done with dinner in time to get seats for Fantasmic. The boat ride isn't going to take you straight back to DHS from Yacht Club. It'll stop by other resorts as well. Just something to keep in mind.

Tuesday, July 22
There's no difference between what you see on M:S Green and Orange. The video is the same. It's all about how you feel. Orange will make you feel like your face is falling off. I wouldn't recommend it unless that's your thing as a thrill seeker haha. I love roller coasters and am always down for anything, but Orange...is just not pleasant to me.

Wednesday, July 23
Maybe do Blizzard Beach for your flex day instead of Typhoon Lagoon (per my note about Monday). Get there around opening and get on the slides before the crowds.

At MK, you most likely won't need a FP for IASW at 11pm. You could probably walk on. Try to get one for Jungle Cruise instead? It's quite a different late night experience!

Thursday, July 24
Obviously you're being flexible on this day and your current plans are good. Just go the park that you wish to have more time at! Also, I LOVE San Angel Inn. It is such a beautiful and romantic place.

Have fun! Hope some of this helped!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom