Plane tickets officially bought!!

BAChicagoGal

First enjoy the feeling. There's always a certain feeling that I get when I finally book my flight. It is that moment that I realize, deep down inside, that I am really going to Disney World. Booking the flight does that, due to their no refund policy.

Where are you staying, and when are you going?

Upvote 0

AdventurerEllie

Original Poster
First enjoy the feeling. There's always a certain feeling that I get when I finally book my flight. It is that moment that I realize, deep down inside, that I am really going to Disney World. Booking the flight does that, due to their no refund policy.

Where are you staying, and when are you going?

We are going from September 2nd to September 6th. Probably staying at one of the All-Star Resorts. I am kind of confused at getting the Magic Bands.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Set up a MyDisneyExperience account if you haven't already, book your resort and purchase tickets (or book a resort/ticket package - see if any special offers are available and who qualifies), and link your reservation number. Then, I'd run out and buy a copy of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World -- and/or a subscription to its website, touringplans.com. Look at park schedules for the days of your visit and decide what parks you think you'll want to visit each day (keeping in mind that MK has twice as many attractions as any other park, followed by Epcot, AK and HS). Then research restaurants (the dining section of wdwmagic has reviews, as does touringplans) and make ADRs at restaurants in the parks where you plan to be on any given day. Once you've done that, you can start working out some touring plans and deciding what FP+ to make once your 60-day window opens next month.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom