Places to see Happily Ever After projections that aren't in the midst of the crowd

Minnie1986

Hi everyone! I'm looking for places that I can still see the Happily Ever After projections without being caught up in the crowd that will gather in front of the castle. The plan is to go to dinner at The Contemporary and then take the monorail back into the park. Any good spots on Main Street, or close by, that we'd still possibly be able to see the projections?

cbarry26

Just watched from the train station a few weeks ago. Good for fireworks. Projections are visible but only if it’s terribly obvious, like the Tangled lanterns or the Up balloons. That could also be my old eyes talking!! They also don’t shut off the train platform lights or at least they didn’t that night. This took away from the atmosphere a little, in my opinion. It was certainly comfortable up there as far as crowds. So, there are some tradeoffs. I’d watch there again.
I can’t specifically speak to Happily Ever After, but we watched Enchantment just across the Liberty Square bridge from the hub. We were right outside of Sleepy Hollow, the funnel cake place. That was an awesome view of the projections and we were relatively up close too. No crowd to speak of either. Again, not 100% sure HEA projections are the same but it’s a strong possibility

Upvote 0

Mondo

Hi everyone! I'm looking for places that I can still see the Happily Ever After projections without being caught up in the crowd that will gather in front of the castle. The plan is to go to dinner at The Contemporary and then take the monorail back into the park. Any good spots on Main Street, or close by, that we'd still possibly be able to see the projections?
The Unofficial Guide says another great spot is in Fantasyland between Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Enchanted Stories with Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom