Pizza @ the Contemporary?

FairyPrincess

Original Poster
My family anf I are going to be staying at the Contemporary over April Vacation and are satying in the A frame with a Magic Kingdom view!! The first dayy there we just want to relax and enjoy the ameneties of the hotel. We were debating over whether to eat supper somewhere and watch the fireworks later or order in pizza while watching the fireworks?Has anyone ever tryed the pizza, is it good?Do you have any other suggestionn for supper?

maelstrom

If it's the same kind of pizza they have at Port Orleans, it is pretty good. I didn't even know the Contemporary had pizza on their room service, but I just looked at the menu and there it is.

The California Grill has a great view of Wishes, so I hear.

Sometimes we like to get some food and watch the Electrical Water Pageant from the beach. Make sure you check that out as well.

shoppingnut

Okay, the pizza anywhere in WDW is all the same and I don't think it is all that great. I'd rather eat a mickey ice cream bar instead. However, being from NY, I'm very picky about pizza and don't consider what they serve at WDW, Domino's or Pizza Hut pizza.

MickeyTigg

maelstrom said:
If it's the same kind of pizza they have at Port Orleans, it is pretty good.

You're kidding right?

:eek:

Last year when we were at Old Key West we ordered pizza from Port Orleans....that's where the people at OKW have to order from...it was the worst pizza we have ever had...it was awful.

MickeyTigg

shoppingnut said:
Okay, the pizza anywhere in WDW is all the same and I don't think it is all that great. I'd rather eat a mickey ice cream bar instead. However, being from NY, I'm very picky about pizza and don't consider what they serve at WDW, Domino's or Pizza Hut pizza.

Actually not true....the pizza we got from P.O. was nothing like the fast service pizza that you get in the parks.

It's still not very good, but it's not the same.

shoppingnut

TiggerRPh said:
Actually not true....the pizza we got from P.O. was nothing like the fast service pizza that you get in the parks.

It's still not very good, but it's not the same.

In my book not good is not good. Mickey ice cream bar anyone:) !!

Scooter

I've never had a good pizza while on Disney Property.
I'm from Chicago so I'm spoiled...we have some great pizza places in our area.
I suppose though, if all you've ever had is Pizza Hut pizza and frozen pizzas, some of the pizza places in WDW might seem ok . ::shudder::

jesserin

FairyPrincess said:
My family anf I are going to be staying at the Contemporary over April Vacation and are satying in the A frame with a Magic Kingdom view!! The first dayy there we just want to relax and enjoy the ameneties of the hotel. We were debating over whether to eat supper somewhere and watch the fireworks later or order in pizza while watching the fireworks?Has anyone ever tryed the pizza, is it good?Do you have any other suggestionn for supper?

hmmm I would have to say that if you like Cheese on Cardboard than the Pizza is delicious! ;) But in reality if you like a good Pizza - the Contemporary is not the place to get it... however - the Contemporary does have some great sandwhiches, wraps and salads available down in the food court area - I'd just grab some of those and a couple mickey head rice crispy treats, and dine in your room - That way you can still relax but actually enjoy your food! ;)

Congrats on the room choice by the way - y'all will really enjoy that view... it's amazing!

maelstrom

TiggerRPh said:
You're kidding right?

:eek:

Last year when we were at Old Key West we ordered pizza from Port Orleans....that's where the people at OKW have to order from...it was the worst pizza we have ever had...it was awful.

Different strokes for different folks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom