Pirates Pics of AA - Jack Sparrow and Barbosa Online!!

NADisney

Original Poster
Spoiler Effect !! at Disneyland does not know if it will be applied at Disney World.:goodnevil

Davey Jones appears in a mist effect , The same effect that appears in the Tower of Terror when you First meet the Ghosts,The Boats Travel thru the mist screen effect at Disneyland Just before u travel down the secound drop into the caverns.

<><><><><><<><
Visiting

WDW July 5th - July 12th:wave:

:sohappy: Pirates Opening - July 7th

trr313

Thanks for the link. They look amazing. I can't wait for my next trip to the MK. I'm sure I'll have to wait until October but that's okay I'll have a blast then.

ZHoyt

Anyone else think this is a little TOO realistic? Seems to clash with the cartoony character design in the rest of the attraction to me.

Buford

ZHoyt said:
Anyone else think this is a little TOO realistic? Seems to clash with the cartoony character design in the rest of the attraction to me.
hmmm, not really..... I think they are so different from Geoffrey Rush and Johnny Depp for that reason.... they fit in quite well in person, I believe....

What I didn't think fit in well was the Davy Jones projection..... although the waterfall effect was pretty darn awesome!

Montu

NADisney said:
Davey Jones appears in a mist effect , The same effect that appears in the Tower of Terror when you First meet the Ghosts,The Boats Travel thru the mist screen effect at Disneyland Just before u travel down the secound drop into the caverns.

Tower of Terror has no mist effect.

disneydata

mkepcotmgmak said:
what do you mean? :veryconfu
The figures look so much better in person with full movement and audio, that's what I meant. Oh, and there was no static close-up of the last Capt. Jack.

1disneydood

Great link. I see they DID put the good Captian's hand in a less than appropriate place. :lol: Wonder how long till the PC police jump on that one. :rolleyes:

T-1MILLION

Ha well if that pirate still has the Diaolouge where he is drunk and looking for his lovley wench..than I guess it is not as PC but I can certainly understand why Jack is in the barrel and why he has that look on his face. lol:lol: :D

It seems to me that they really put a moral at the end of the story with the whole "enough treasure for all to share" kind of thing. I will hold the rest of my judgement on that for my actual ride through though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom