Pirates of the Caribbean Action Figures

Maerj

Original Poster
A couple years ago they sold POTC figures at the parks. These were figures made from the ride, not the movie. Well, I was out and about this evening and happened to see an Ollie's discount store (in Pennsylvania) and what do I find? A bunch of the Red Head and Scalawag figures! They don't sell them at the parks anymore so if you are looking for them, check out your local Ollie's. They are selling for $5.99.

http://www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/storeLocator/stores.aspx

Maerj

Original Poster
Hmmmm... :shrug:

Maybe they'll be getting them there? Maybe I just got lucky and they just happened to end up at this particular store. I was thinking of checking out another Ollie's store in the area to see if they got any of them.

WelshBatman

As a former resident of Rhode Island, if you are looking for these figures visit Ocean State Job Lot... they might have them, they might not (check park square in Woonsocket). They did have tons of them for a while for about $5.

Turcicus

Interesting. I picked up the Helmsman figure at the park a couple years ago, and they still had the figures when I was there last year.

If anyone's interested in the POTC Swashbucklers figures, I found them at my local Target on clearance @ 50% off, so keep an eye out at your Targets.

WelshBatman

As of yesterday, they don't have them at the park anymore, or at least at the attraction. Now they favor the movie figures and those swashbuckler figures.

I've looked at the ride, the emporium and at Downtown but I wasn't able to find any.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom