1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

pirate rooms at CBR

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by kitten2299, Sep 8, 2008.

1. kitten2299

kitten2299 New Member

I am going thru Small World Travel, has anyone used them? What is your opinion on them? I got a quote for 7 nights 8 days at POP then my daughter (its her 6th b-day present) changed her mind and wants to stay at ASMovies and 2 nights at CBR pirate room, Here's my problem I emailed my travel agent and she got right back to me saying she will get me a quote, even thought she still recommends POP, and I haven't heard anything back from her and its been over a week!!! :brick:Is it that she might be having a hard time booking the pirate room? Are they booking fast we are planning on going the 1st week of Oct 2009.:shrug: I don't know if she is hesitant to get me another reservation since we changed our hotel but I was not aware of when the pirate rooms were going to be available till after we asked for a quote.
    Should I give her a little longer before I email her back or should I just forget them and try a different travel agent? I have not paid a deposit yet. I am hoping to find the right travel agent for a grand gathering in 2010 that I am going to be the POC for everyone. I want a TA that I can count on to answer questions that my arise with traveling with 15+ people. Any suggestions are welcomed thank you!!!

2. partyoffour

partyoffour New Member

If a travel agent did not email me for a week i would figure they are to busy. I would move on and find another agent that is more available to you.

3. KristieLC

KristieLC Member

Even if she is having a hard time getting the info, she should still be in touch with you. That being said, I would give her the benefit of the doubt and assume something came up that made it impossible for her to contact you. A week went by - there is no harm in following up with her.

4. shanny

shanny New Member

*cough* kingdom konsultants *cough* :wave:

5. Jessie&Buzz

Jessie&Buzz New Member

Elizabeth at Kingdom Konsultants booked us a Pirate room for Oct 09. She had no problems at all (as far as I know). I would look into switching agents. Doesn't sound like yours is working for you.

6. Lil'Mermaid75

Lil'Mermaid75 New Member

We've used Small World Vacations several times now, with absolutely no problems at all. They've always been extremely responsive, even when my agent was on vacation!

I would give the agent the benefit of the doubt and try to contact them again.

7. mike45248

mike45248 Member

I am using Small World now and they have been great. Just got my booklet of info for our next trip in the mail yesterday. And we have been making changes.

8. Rogue21

Rogue21 Well-Known Member

Small World

I've used a Small World agent for my past 3 trips to WDW and DLR. She's been beyond great. And she's been wonderful helping me plan my next trip this December for my parents first ever trip -- and a 50th anniversary celebration. :xmas:

Anyway . . . as with many service businesses, some may not be as diligent and attentive to the details as others.

Still, a week is a long time when you're anxious about planning your vacation. Perhaps write or call her and let her know you want to hear back within a certain amount of time.

Good luck!

9. devoy1701

devoy1701 Well-Known Member

I booked my DL trip through Elizabeth at Kingdom Konsultants. Infact, I've been in touch with her about it since about April of this year when I was just tossing up the idea of whether or not we wanted to go out there and when. She was willing to answer every question I had even before we were serious about going. Living in Tampa, I prefer and find it easier to book my WDW trips myself, but she's been great in planning out DL trip! I recommend Kingdom Konsultants to anyone!

10. tinkgrl1685

tinkgrl1685 Well-Known Member

Exactly!! :sohappy:

11. kitten2299

kitten2299 New Member Original Poster

Thank you all for your advice. I emailed her back and she emailed me the next day with the quote. :sohappy: