Pirate Cruise

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
We have booked the pirate cruise for our liitle two in August, but I have read on another board that its finishing has anyon heard this rumour? Also does anyone know what snack the kids get? Ours hate Peanut butter and jelly and this appears to be the staple diet for kids in America am I right?:confused:

The Mom

Premium Member
Also, this year the vegetarian meals all include tofu! In past years it's always been pasta primavera. 1 or 2 meals are OK, but by the 3rd or 4th, my daughter is ready for the PB & J and asks to order from the kid's menu!

Upvote 0
M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
The Pirate Cruise is for little people from 3-10 years, adults cannot go. It leaves fom the GF and the kids travel the Seven Seas Lagoon making various treasure hunting stops on route. They get eye patches, bandanas etc. to transform them into pirates. It last from 10-12 costs about $25 and takes place on a Monday and Thursday I think. The kids get a snack, hence the question about PB & J sandwiches.You can book through WDW Dining 120 days prior to your trip. But I have read its about to finish and I was wondering if anyone else has heard this ?
Hope this is useful:)

Upvote 0

faithful

I read some more about your pirate cruise on the wdwinfo.com's wdw restaurant discussion forum. Apparently all the kids were fed peanut butter/jelly, rice krispy bars and gummy bears. Her kid had a peanut allergy and ended up in the hospital for the trip.:(

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
How awful!(peanut allergy story) Was this the first reaction? If my child had a peanut allergy, I would be darn sure I knew EXACTLY what he/she was going to be eating, and probably wouldn't let him eat without my supervision(packing the lunch myself) until he was old enough to ask about any food served to him! I know this might limit some experiences, but better that than dying.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom