Pinnochio

MicBat

Do you mean attraction? There was never a Pinnochio attraction at WDW. The Legend of the Lion King went from the Mickey Mouse Review to Magic Journeys... Im not sure if there were things inbetween them, but there was never a Pinnochio

imagineer boy

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
They should have a Pinnochio ride in fantasyland!!!! it would be cool maybe lol:D

I went on the one in DL, and it wasn't much different from the others, except it had neat blue fairy effect which is the kind they used in the Haunted Mansion.:)

T1nker_Bell

i would curious to know the history of the legend of the lion king attraction. i don't think i've ever seen it. as for pinnochio, i would love for it to be WDW since Disney Land is so far from me (i live IL)

MicBat

There IS a Pinnochio restaraunt in Fantasyland next to IASW. I think it's called "Pinnochio Villiage Haus" or something along that line...

NakedMickey

Originally posted by T1nker_Bell
i would curious to know the history of the legend of the lion king attraction. i don't think i've ever seen it. as for pinnochio, i would love for it to be WDW since Disney Land is so far from me (i live IL)

Do you mean like the actually history of the attraction, or what it was about? Because the actually attraction was just like a condensed version of the movie with puppets and portions of the movie projected in the on a screen. It was good show though, and it's a lot cooler than I've made it sound :D

aimster

A condensed version of the history of the Fantasyland Theatre at WDW:

1971-1980: Mickey Mouse Revue (moved to Tokyo Disneyland & has been playing there since 1983)

1980-1988: Continuous loop of Disney cartoons shown

1988 - 1993: Magic Journeys

1994 - 2002: Legend of the Lion King

2003 - Present: Mickey's Philharmagic

Hope I got the years right!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom