pictures on the Dream questions

tink66

Original Poster
Anyone have picture prices??? Also can you buy individual digital downloads of pictures if you do not want to purchase the whole cd??

Disneyfalcon

They change from time to time, but I believe this is current.

You can not buy individual downloads, but you can buy a package of downloads if you don't want the whole CD.
10 would be $149.95
20 would be $249.95

Individual prints would be -
8 x 10 - $19.95
6 x 8 - $12.95

tink66

Original Poster
They change from time to time, but I believe this is current.

You can not buy individual downloads, but you can buy a package of downloads if you don't want the whole CD.
10 would be $149.95
20 would be $249.95

Individual prints would be -
8 x 10 - $19.95
6 x 8 - $12.95

Thank you!!

EOD K9

I wish they would introduce the PhotoPass Plus on DCL. :(
It would be so much better if they did. I would love to add borders or actually choose the size of the prints. I can imagine a lot of paper and ink is wasted. I remember back in the day when they would take two pics and you'd go find them in Exposition Hall after they were developed. Digital eliminates the need for printing what you don't want. But oh well.

tink66

Original Poster
It would be so much better if they did. I would love to add borders or actually choose the size of the prints. I can imagine a lot of paper and ink is wasted. I remember back in the day when they would take two pics and you'd go find them in Exposition Hall after they were developed. Digital eliminates the need for printing what you don't want. But oh well.

lol I remember that too!!! I would be excited to go and see the two pics taken the whole day! Now we want digitals so we can share online and need to choose from hundereds!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom