Picture Challenge - Rare Things

WoL89

Lights, Motors, Action Stunt Show in October 2008. During the finale, as the "good guy" car went around the final corner he cut the corner too tight and nosed it into the wall. As a result the door failed to open on time and the car drove partially through the door and there were no explosions at the end. Also captured partially on video.

Picture076.jpg

gerbilstar

Probably not extremely rare, but my husband and I had the opportunity to ride the Tower of Terror completely by our lonesome (in a thunderstorm, by the way), so we decided to take advantage and take a picture with a flash in the room with the TV.

IMG_2986.jpg

HiYa Pal

Me being a goober in the front of a monorail in the Contemporary. If I remember correctly this was a few weeks before the accident that put an end to this type of riding (which I greatly miss)

Attachments

• 3249_156277905161_1717573_n.jpg
    3249_156277905161_1717573_n.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 40

ProjectXBlog

This is kinda rare:

4927477291_9a6d38d923_b_d.jpg

What were they thinking???

(Taken in March, 1997)
can someone with insider info please explain how this was done? i remember seeing it and assuming it was all painted but in retrospect that would have been a massive undertaking. was it a facade that was made and then fitted over the castle? how long did this take to do? i've been googling for an hour and can't find anything!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom