Pick three to come back... but just 3.

JimboJones123

Original Poster
1. Original Imagination.
No doubt the most true to the theme attraction maybe ever at WDW.
The current version really makes me sad.

2. Horizons.
Would rather have this than SSE any day of the week.

3. Flamingos at Epcot.
Between that, the Manatees, and Plant Life, Future World was also very much a Florida park.

What would yours be?

AE, Food Rocks, Original Rockets, River Country, Discovery Island, 20K, WOM, Doug Live, Swan Boats, Toad, Tapestry of X parade, Tarzan Rocks, anything else you could ever think of.

Elonwy

1. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
2. If You Had Wings
3. The Empress Lilly

OK I would like to explain that these are for purely sentimental reasons only. I don't think these are the absolute best attractions ever but i have fond memories

On Mr. Toad I recall riding it when I was around 7 or 8 and my father saying (loudly) at the end "Are we in HELL?!" and my mother saying "No, it just feels like it 'cause it's so damn hot outside"

For If You Had Wings...apparently I fell asleep in the hotel room scratching my a$$ and singing "If I had wings, had wings, had wings....." My family remembers to this day

And...whenever we saw the Empress Lilly we would all say, "There's your boat Mom" because her name is Lillian

Legacy

Hunchback of Notre Dame: A Musical Spectacular

Tarzan Rocks!

The Robin Williams/Walter Cronkite Animation Tour

the-reason14

Hmmm,

1. Horizons. I love M:S, and I wouldnt want to see it go away, but I loved horizons. Wish they could have built M:S someplace else.

2. Alien Encounter. I never got to ride or watch it. I was to scared. But I would have loved to be able to experience it now. I dont hate stitch, I can see why people do, I can handle it but I still rather have done AE and wish it was still around, and if I had too or if I could, I would get rid of SGE for AE in a heartbeat.

3. Probably, hmmm. It would be between Wom, and dreamflight. I love the replacements for these, but wish they could have been built somewhere else. Id say Dreamflight, and thats my final answer. I enjoy buzz and wouldnt want it to go, but I wish dreamflight still was there at MK someplace else in TL. And plus I have more memories of and can recall dreamflight better.

LenYJr

I'm with Dwarful

Has to be

Horizons - everything that Walt wanted the future to be - plausible, positive and exciting. There has got to be a way to bring this back in some form or other, this aspect is currently missing in the World

20,000 Leagues - one of my few memories of my WDW trip in 1980, but another essential. Whether it comes back in it's old format or as the new Nemo version, I don't really care. It's just sad that such a huge space in Fantasyland is going unused.

Skyway - another memory of my 1980 trip, I just remember it being a ton of fun. And it'll save on my poor aching feet.

1. Tapistry of ...... I would enjoy seeing either of those parades again. I know that epcot is not built for parades but i always loved those parades and so does my mom.

2. The orignal Imagination ride, who doesnt want that back!?!?

3. Who wants to be a Millionaire Play it! I never got my chance to be in the hot seat :'( Not that I don't think TSMM isnt going to be amazing but I want my special pins and hat!

Daneault

1. Horizons

2. Alien Encounter

3. World in Motion

Note: Why are Universe of Energy & Wonders of Life (ok closed but still there) still there and not horizons & WiM. That fact amazed me :S

maryszhi

1. Mr Toad's Wild Ride
2. 20,000 Leagues
3. Alien Encounter

all sentimental reasons.
you read my mind. i only have ridden 20000 leagues when it was at disneyland, and have ridden after the nemo thing. but i wish they would bring them back
alien encounter scared me sooo much , but now that im 17, it doesnt seem so scary
mr.toads, still scares me at disneyland

anonymousegirl

1. Horizons

2. Mr. Toad

3. Adventure thru Inner Space (At DL)

Inner Space was great when I was a preteen, Horizons was fabulous when I saw it as a young adult, and as for Mr. Toad, at any age, I just had a ball pretending to drive through the English countryside, a judge's court, and Hell.

Doombuggy13

1) 20K
2) Mr. Toad
3) World of Motion

I know it was only 3 but if I had a #4 it would be Alien Encounter because I never got to see it, only the hokey Stitch version. HOKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom