PHOTOS - Castle Dreamlight installation underway at the Magic Kingdom

jrh1985

Nice to see it back!!! Is Cindy's Holiday Wish back this year, or will the castle be "Frozen" this year?

Any update on what Main Street is getting this year because of FOF?

SoccerMickey

I also heard a rumor last night at the park from some entertainment cast members that Frozen was going to take over the lighting show. Not sure if its true, they were upset it was happening but I thought of all places Frozen is being shoehorned thats the one where it makes the most sense.

cjk0318

I also heard a rumor last night at the park from some entertainment cast members that Frozen was going to take over the lighting show. Not sure if its true, they were upset it was happening but I thought of all places Frozen is being shoehorned thats the one where it makes the most sense.
The show is staying the same. It's Cinderella's Castle, not Elsa's/Anna's.

mm121

Really seems like they would find some way to integrate these lights into the skin of the castle somehow.

that would save the 2 months of setup and the 2 months of tear down each year.

and not to mention the aesthetics would be better. since then they'd be totally invisible during the daytime.

ToTBellHop

Really seems like they would find some way to integrate these lights into the skin of the castle somehow.

and not to mention the aesthetics would be better. since then they'd be totally invisible during the daytime.
And when a bulb burns out, people will still whine about the crane. And I'm sure everyone would love the 6-month castle refurb required to imbed lights in the castle.

It doesn't take 2 months to install and 2 months to remove. It is a matter of weeks. These will be good to go by October.

mm121

And when a bulb burns out, people will still whine about the crane. And I'm sure everyone would love the 6-month castle refurb required to imbed lights in the castle.

It doesn't take 2 months to install and 2 months to remove. It is a matter of weeks. These will be good to go by October.

If they used the new LED bulbs as they are already using the bulbs burning out wouldn't really be a concern.

it took awhile to take them down last year I know, but they were also doing some castle refurb work,

Bolt

The two months this year for removal was for painting of the castle.

TheRabbit

Of course its going to take over! Disney has to milk that cash cow as long as they can! And Frozen is still full of milk!

Cmdr_Crimson

The only way that would work is altering the show they do..Rather than Fairy Godmother making the castle light up..Elsa would do it instead....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom