PHOTOS - A look at Hyperion Wharf construction progress

IWant2GoNow

Thanks, Steve.

I'm not exactly sure what to think about HW just yet. DTD needed something new but I'm not exactly sure if this was it. I was generally pleased with the concept art, but couldn't really grasp what there was going to be to do there. Now with Seed 'n' Mulch Gate going on and, what seems to me, a lack of direction with that area... I don't know what to think. As always I just hope it's a good addition. :shrug:

Mouse Detective

I think the title of your thread needs to be changed because it indicates that you're going to show us pictures of progress. I've just looked at the pictures and I see a tiny hut under construction behind a restaurant. What progress?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I think the title of your thread needs to be changed because it indicates that you're going to show us pictures of progress. I've just looked at the pictures and I see a tiny hut under construction behind a restaurant. What progress?

All I can do is to show the progress that is going on, whether it be big or small. However you look at it, there are construction crews building new structure there - looks like construction progress to me.

jt04

All I can do is to show the progress that is going on, whether it be big or small. However you look at it, there are construction crews building new structure there - looks like construction progress to me.

Definitely progress. So far everything is laid out as it appears in the artist renderings.

jt04

it looks nothing like the artist rendering...

That is because they have not started with the main structures but if you know how to see the underlying details then you can't help but notice the layout is proceeding exactly as depicted including the paths and the move of utilities to those areas detailed previously.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom