Photopass

PrincessRiot

Original Poster
Hi all

Newbie here. I have had a search and cannot seem to find what I am after in old threads

I seem to be having difficulty downloading my photos. When I download all The only ones that appear to download are the default ones that are on there for each park. Not ones that have been taken around the park.

I then logged into my partners account and tried to download them again. And it seems as though only select ones are coming out on the download.

Any ideas would be appereciated. This was my first ever trip to Disney so the photos are very special to me

Thanks. :)

dreamfinder

Did you buy Memory Maker? If you didn't buy Memory Maker you would need to do so, or pay for downloads of each individual picture. If it was supposed to have been included as part of a ticket entitlement (I think some UK tickets come this way) you would need to follow up with the agency you bought the ticket from, or possibly Photopass support.

PrincessRiot

Original Poster
Did you buy Memory Maker? If you didn't buy Memory Maker you would need to do so, or pay for downloads of each individual picture. If it was supposed to have been included as part of a ticket entitlement (I think some UK tickets come this way) you would need to follow up with the agency you bought the ticket from, or possibly Photopass support.

We bought annual passes while we were there. Do we need the memory maker too?

Thanks

dreamfinder

As long as your annual pass includes Memory Maker (and I believe they all do) then you should indeed be able to do downloads. Do the pictures show the "Photopass" watermark on them? And did you use the same account for both? IE your AP is linked to the DME account you are using to view Photopass? They should be if the pictures are showing up, but if you used a Photopass card instead of your Magic Band, then they might be two separate accounts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom