Photo of the day

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Original Poster
As a regular forum member I just wanted to say that the photos of the day on the main site have been really great! Today's picture of story book circus is awesome! Thanks for all your hard work! :D

MinnieM123

Premium Member
As a regular forum member I just wanted to say that the photos of the day on the main site have been really great! Today's picture of story book circus is awesome! Thanks for all your hard work! :D

I have also really enjoyed the wonderful photos each day on the main web page as well. I've thought about thanking the head of the forum, for this new feature on the redesigned WDW Magic. Glad that you thought to do this already. The pictures are very clear and professional, and it's fun to look forward to seeing whatever will be the daily subject.

The interesting thing about really good photography is that it often captures a different perspective, than what you're used to seeing. In fact, I've found myself just pausing, and "taking in" some of these great photos—and admiring what my own eyes apparently missed—when I walked past these sights in the parks! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom