Phantom Manor

Dragonrider1227

Original Poster
I watched Martin's video "The story of Phantom Manor" and thought it was awesome. In a way, i'm glad they didn't go for this approach in the states. The Haunted Mansion when we went got suped up in special effects and freaked out my little sister. I think this would've totally messed her up. :dazzle: Just the same, I loved the atmosphere, I loved that it's story was connected with the rest of Frontier Land, and the animatronics were impressive. Espeically that laughing skeleton guy. Another thing I loved was the music. I don't think i've ever seen an amusment park ride with full orcestra music before and I was down right impressed with that as well. THAT is one thing I kinda wish they'd do in the Haunted Mansion. I gotta say though, the bride can depress you. With her crying in front of her mirror, her ball practiclly going to hell, seeing her corpse in the graveyard, and her saying in the end "Come back, you've just arrived and i'm dying of lonliness" can really depress you.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`m glad my vid made such a big impression; more so that it conveyed the unique feeling of this version of the HM :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom