Peter Pan's Flight needs a rehab??

secondstartotheright

Original Poster
Does anybody else think that Peter Pan's Flight at MK needs a major rehab? I was riding it the other day and it looked extremely dated. The AA's hardly move, the whole ride's pretty dusty, and most of the ride looks cheesy/fake (especially in comparison to the DL version). Why not give this ride some TLC? Add in new effects, better AAs, etc. I love this ride, but I really think this is what it needs to bring it into the 21st century :)

wiigirl

Not a major one, maybe just a bit of a clean up. :p
75.gif

WannaBWendy

I agree. I LOVE LOVE the Peter Pan ride and I am NOT a Disney basher, but the day-glo colors seem sorta 70's to me. Would it be bad to "freshen up" a bit??? Get the colors aligned with the original movie a bit more?

bethymouse

Such a long line to stand in ( I don't bother w/ fastpass for this one) for a short ride that needs some audio work as well as animatronic work! It needs love for sure!:(

MaxsDad

Long Overdue.

It is not just in need of visual work, but the mechanics of it are so loud, it detracts from the flying illusion and interfers with the soundtrack.

flynnibus

Premium Member
It needs a huge one. So many parts are dated, both on and backstage.

Plus the other ones worldwide have all been updated. Once again WDW lags behind.

Isn't the WDW london scene dimensional while DLR is just flat (sans the tower) with the trash bag clouds and lights?

Cody5294

Peter pan is so boring and out dated. It needs a complete makeover with plenty of AA's. An update of this classic attraction would really plus the old fantasyland

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom