Pet ID Engravers

tbly1865

Original Poster
My wife and I are Disney passholders and go to the parks at least once a week. We once found a 101 Dalmations dog bone shaped tag in one of the ID Tag Engravers. Unfortunately, we did not get it, and we can no longer find it. We have checked every tag engraver we happen across, but no such luck.

We contacted the Disney desk and Guest Relations, neither of which have a list of ID Tag Engravers, let alone where a specific tag is. Does anyone have a list of all the tag engraver locations throughout WDW?

jdnetone

Have you tried the one in the fire house in Magic Kingdom? I believe we got one two years ago at that one. I hope you find one. We will be there in a few days if you need me to look.

tbly1865

Original Poster
It could have been there. I just checked another blog and the Firehouse was closed on 7/10/11 and the engraver was not relocated.

Gt2BtheGoodLife

Have you tried the... erm... I don't know what it's called now, but it used to be the Winnie the Pooh store in Downtown Disney? Last I saw it was still there and that was less than a few months ago :) I think the store is called Fun Finds or something now.

Riversiders

We got a tag from epcot thrs a machine near the garden grill resturant i think its called .disney have stopped selling pet products (leads and toys) we was told by a cm to go to the dog kennels called best friends pet care opposite disney port oleans were we were staying its got all sorts to buy for your pet

Tinkerbell 8

I made a tag for my dog last year in Epcot. There is a machine to the left of the entrance of the Garden Grill restaurant, right near the bathrooms and the elevator. They had a few different kinds, I know I got a heart with Tinkerbell on it for Bella.

luv

I saw this not that long ago and thought, "What an odd place for this," but don't remember where. I'm pretty sure it was somewhere in the MK...possibly that pin store in Frontierland.

wiigirl

I just call Fun Finds. They have it! Thank you so much. I am going to get it on Wednesday!

Nice...now I am going to have to get one for my puppy. :p
75.gif

Riversiders

DISNEY UNEED TO LISTEN TO THIS u need to open a pets only store you ll make a fortune take it from me. Thers alot of pet lovers out there than u think i can spend at least 200 dollars on my dog on my vacation even more if it was available _

Riversiders

Sorry about that but disney are losing out big time any one aavailable from disney to answer we all dont have small children any more we love our pets!!!!!

trylon57

At "The Land", upper level, across from the restrooms, there is an engraving machine with different kinds of tags. We got two tags, one for each of our cats, engraved with their names and our telephone numbers. I think they were about $10.00 each.

Disneydreamer23

I was there In August i always get my dogs tags the one by the little star wars shop across from honey i shrunk kids play area in hs had the Dalmations one

StupidJudy

I got one for my cat last week in Pizza Planet in the shape of Mickey, and I know they had a dog bone shaped one with Pluto on it as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom