Peeps on SSE! Soft openings!

EpcotServo

Tiffany wholesaler www.hw925shop.com is a professional Tiffany jewelry supplier for 3 years and won the good reputation on this line. The products of us are the best quality in china and the lowest price(not cheap bootleg), including the necklace ,cuff , ring ,earring . as 1837 style , round / heart tag style , Atlas style , Titanium style and so on . Pleasure more EBAY resellers join our company and enjoy our service. Since we are mate wholesaler and dropshipping servicer who can help you feel confidence to set up a steady business.To be exactly, you may have all kinds of questions from beginning If you're looking for a good source of wholesale Tiffany for your retail operation, online store or auction business, www.hw925shop.com is your one-stop shop for wholesale .hope you will get more surprise items on our website .
Wecome to our website: www.hw925shop.com
Email: hw925shopservice@yahoo.com.cn
MSN: hw925shopservice@hotmail.com

Wow. I think this sums up the whole issue. Thank you Wholesaler. For making us laugh at love.

Again.

echoscot

Wow. I think this sums up the whole issue. Thank you Wholesaler. For making us laugh at love.

Again.

Thank you for having humor....spammers make me soooo angry, like when I can't find my "Illudium PU-36 Space Detonator"

Trivia time: Mel Blanc was famous for voicing many WB characters, but he did one voice for a Disney Attraction....know the attraction and character?

EpcotServo

Thank you for having humor....spammers make me soooo angry, like when I can't find my "Illudium PU-36 Space Detonator"

Trivia time: Mel Blanc was famous for voicing many WB characters, but he did one voice for a Disney Attraction....know the attraction and character?

Oh....I dunno. I'm tired...what? I know I've heard this somewhere before...
:hammer:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member

The one he did for an attraction (as opposed to an animated character) is Cousin Orville in Carousel of Progress I believe. [No privacy at all around here]

echoscot

The one he did for an attraction (as opposed to an animated character) is Cousin Orville in Carousel of Progress I believe. [No privacy at all around here]

That's the one.

I wasn't aware of him doing any of Disney animated characters. He reprised his WB characters for Roger Rabbit, but if there's something else that would be cool info.

DisneySaint

So you don't think it strange that Guest Relations didn't give me the "it's in previews" answer? I think it's significant that she said it's for all intent and purposes in a finalized form.

It's not "in previews", it's in soft opening meaning only minor changes will be made. If this is how far they've come in 6 months, do you really think a lot will change in 2?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom