Past attraction merchandise

dreamflightjake

Original Poster
Here is a question for all you past attraction enthusiasts: Was there merchandise produced for places like Horizons, World of Motion, the original UoE, and other past Epcot attractions? I know that Kitchen Kabaret had it's fair share of stuff like pins, plush dolls, kitchen items, etc. But what about the others? Any help would be appreciated. I'd really like to see pics of some things if they are out there.

RonAnnArbor

You should check out mousesurplus.com for lots ot these types of things. Also, they often show up on eBAY - for example if you search for Dixie Landings Disney you will find everything ranging from old menus to cast costumes including pins, curtains from the old rooms, etc etc. Happy hunting!

dreamflightjake

Original Poster
I check e-bay all the time. Nothing ever comes up for the attractions I mentioned though, except for some great tribute videos that is. I'm looking for things like cups, mugs, glasses, placemats, toys, stickers, anything at all really. Any obscure item. If anything, I'd love to just see some pictures. I did get some cool stuff from Mouse Surplus though. I have a few old Living With The Land serving trays and a Brer Rabbit shower curtain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom