Passing Along The Magic

Emilily

Original Poster
Just wanted to put an update out and say that I am really glad we went ahead with the idea! The coolest moment that really stuck out to me was when we were in line for the bus to our resort one day. In front of us was a family with two young girls. They both had a stuffed Olaf and were playing with him while waiting. We started talking to them and found out that Olaf was their favorite character. My friend and I pulled out some extra Olaf fans (the ones they hand out at Studios) and gave them to the girls because they didn't have one. The look on their face was priceless! Later, we were talking to the mom and found out that they weren't able to grab the fans while in the park so that made their day.

Throughout the trip, we also handed out some Frozen stickers and glow sticks to kids around us. Every time, the child's face would light up and the parents would be so shocked and happy that we were doing that. Definitely made the trip ten times better!!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Just wanted to put an update out and say that I am really glad we went ahead with the idea! The coolest moment that really stuck out to me was when we were in line for the bus to our resort one day. In front of us was a family with two young girls. They both had a stuffed Olaf and were playing with him while waiting. We started talking to them and found out that Olaf was their favorite character. My friend and I pulled out some extra Olaf fans (the ones they hand out at Studios) and gave them to the girls because they didn't have one. The look on their face was priceless! Later, we were talking to the mom and found out that they weren't able to grab the fans while in the park so that made their day.

Throughout the trip, we also handed out some Frozen stickers and glow sticks to kids around us. Every time, the child's face would light up and the parents would be so shocked and happy that we were doing that. Definitely made the trip ten times better!!

What a fun idea!

Jer1

I had a guest give me a homemade bracelet because I made their trip magical (I'm cast member). That was many years ago and I still have the bracelet :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom