Passholder emails??

jerlev

Original Poster
Hey!

I have been trying for some time to get the passholder emails. I have logged into the DisneyWorld.com website using my pass info. I do not see where I register my email address. Anyone have any suggestions for me???

Thanks!

PeoplemoverTTA

I would like to know this as well...I've been a passholder since 2004 (missed about 6 months after my last one expired, though), and I've never gotten any emails (I've been logging into the passholder site for a couple of years now too).

sknydave

The only thing I get is something called the Disney Insider. It's basically just a nice spam email for whatever new stuff Disney is selling that month.

brkgnews

I've never been successful getting the emails either. When I go on the passholder site, there's supposedly a place to enter your email, but it just takes me back to the "global" (all across all of Disney's websites) email registration page.

I've also called the passholder hotline, with no luck. Some of the agents there weren't even sure what I was talking about, since they said they already had my address. I'm able to get my DVC emails, but I've never been able to get my passholder emails.

TheDisneyMagic

Me neither, have never recieved any of the pass holder emailes in many many years, have entered the address on their website, have spoken to people on the phone but still no luck. I guess it's quite a cruddy system they have running it all.

jerlev

Original Poster
This is quite interesting. No one seems to have an answer. Somehow, my mother got on the list as she gets emails with the annual passholder discounts at the hotels. Interesting.

I called the "passholder hotline" and got central reservations. I explained why I was calling. I was transferred to guest relations. They suggested I go to disneyworld.com and click contact us at the bottom. There is a category for passholder questions. I submitted my request to know how to register my email address. A few days later, I got a response that my email was added to the passholder system, but that did not guarantee that I would receive passholder emails.

This is very strange...

MissM

Over the last three or four years, any time I was a passholder, I too would try to get into those imaginary passholder emails. Never figured out how. Never found a CM who knew either. And yet, it'd be in every Mickey Monitor. It's so weird.
-m

Exomonia

I am now (many years later) having this same issue. I have an Annual Pass, linked to my MDE account online (which has an email on file) but never receive any emails from Disney of a passholder variety - such as invitations to passholder events and the like. Does anyone know what I should be doing?

Thank you in advance!

PeoplemoverTTA

I am now (many years later) having this same issue. I have an Annual Pass, linked to my MDE account online (which has an email on file) but never receive any emails from Disney of a passholder variety - such as invitations to passholder events and the like. Does anyone know what I should be doing?

Thank you in advance!

I actually get them now (I see that I wasn't getting them in 2008!). I only started getting them with my last pass renewal in July, and I have no clue why they started up. I would check all your settings in MDE and check your spam filters. The email address they come from is disneydestinations@passholder.disneydestinations.com - I would add this to your address book. If you're still not getting anything in the next month or so, I would call and ask.

wendysue

It almost seems like the same as getting a pin code. Some get them, some don't. We got our passes in January this year for the first time and I started getting offers and emails right away. I just thought everyone did. Weird..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom