Passholder discounts Summer 2017

21stamps

Original Poster
Odds of a discount those dates are virtually nil. Canada's birthday is the 1st and yours is the 4th.
Awesome. Well, I'll find out tomorrow (hopefully) and if that's the case then I'll probably end up in the Florida Keys.lol

21stamps

Original Poster
OK thanks I have this site open but I haven't been on Disney site yet I won't be able to check for a while.

I did check the four seasons and they are offering four nights for the price of three, but you don't get EMH or 60 day fast pass. And the reviews that I read said the with he Parkview the fireworks are really far away.

Side note-
I really wish Hilton would have acquired Starwood!!

sophie_the_pooh

FWIW, I called this morning and the CM told me no new discounts were released today. She said she wasn't expecting any new discount on rooms before the end of the current offer (ends at the end of April). I hope she was wrong... Anyways, I booked POFQ as a very good back up plan, still hoping to get a standard room at Boardwalk Inn with a discount...:)

MySmallWorldof4

FWIW, I called this morning and the CM told me no new discounts were released today. She said she wasn't expecting any new discount on rooms before the end of the current offer (ends at the end of April). I hope she was wrong... Anyways, I booked POFQ as a very good back up plan, still hoping to get a standard room at Boardwalk Inn with a discount...:)
Well discounts for non AP end March 30, so I cannot see discounts at the latest not being released by April 1st. I may just book the non AP if that comes out first and then change rates when AP comes out. I will still check everyday anyway.

21stamps

Original Poster

Good for you!

I'm worried. I can't wait til the end of April, too worried about all of the places (outside of Disney) being sold out. I'm going to have to make a quick decision on if we're doing Disney or not.

21stamps

Original Poster
Well discounts for non AP end March 30, so I cannot see discounts at the latest not being released by April 1st. I may just book the non AP if that comes out first and then change rates when AP comes out. I will still check everyday anyway.
And hope is restored!!! Lol. I can wait til the 1st..but that's the max I'd feel comfortable with.

MySmallWorldof4

And hope is restored!!! Lol. I can wait til the 1st..but that's the max I'd feel comfortable with.
Sure. It makes no sense for Disney not to release summer discounts for anyone by April. People plan summer vacations months in advance. Does anyone ever pay full price anymore unless free dining is offered? Besides part of our reason for getting AP's is for the room discount.

sophie_the_pooh

Sure. It makes no sense for Disney not to release summer discounts for anyone by April. People plan summer vacations months in advance. Does anyone ever pay full price anymore unless free dining is offered? Besides part of our reason for getting AP's is for the room discount.
That makes a lot more sense! I will also be checking everyday! If only the website wasn't still down...(it is for me even tonight).

sophie_the_pooh

Is there a different site for Canada? I know you get different discounts than us in the US.
There is a french version (I'm from Quebec), but I use the same site, I can also get the same discounts, but I can sometimes get extra ones. For example, I bought my tickets in January with the 25% discount for canadians, before the ticket price increase!:)

MySmallWorldof4

There is a french version (I'm from Quebec), but I use the same site, I can also get the same discounts, but I can sometimes get extra ones. For example, I bought my tickets in January with the 25% discount for canadians, before the ticket price increase!:)
Wow!!! Wish they offered that discount to us, but I guess you travel further so they have to have enticing offers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom