Part of Group Leaving Early

mcbethanny

Original Poster
I am wanting to book a trip for 5. We would all be in one hotel room. However, 2 would be heading home early. Is there a way to book this online as one stay or should I just call?

KrzyKtty

I would just call. I'm not sure the system can handle something like that. That or book it and then call to have them remove the extra person charge for the applicable days.

DisneyJoe

Are you booking a package with tickets? If so, what you're describing is impossible.
If only package and tickets, if they purchase tickets for the number of days that all will be there, not much of an issue. In other words, If it is a 5 day trip and the 2 leave for the last 2 days, only purchase 3 day tickets. Those who are staying for 5 days add days at the front desk at check in.

CaptainAmerica

If only package and tickets, if they purchase tickets for the number of days that all will be there, not much of an issue. In other words, If it is a 5 day trip and the 2 leave for the last 2 days, only purchase 3 day tickets. Those who are staying for 5 days add days at the front desk at check in.
That would prevent the group staying longer to make Fastpass+ selections in advance for those extra days.

Minnie Mum

Assuming you're booking a room that allows 5 people - just make a room only reservation. Buy your tickets separately. That way you can have tickets for the correct number of days. But you wouldn't be able to get the dining plan, because you wouldn't have a package (which is no big loss, IMO).

MickeyMomV

You will need to call. We did this a few years ago. We ended up booking the room for 3 and they added an extra person for the extra time she was with us. The extra adult fee was $10-$15 per night extra. In the end I think it was easier for them to add the extra person to the nights she would be there instead of taking her away from the days she would not be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom