Park Hopping Restrictions & Rules

Kman

We are going to WDW for 10 nights in April. Normally we don't consider park hopping but we have 4-day tickets and we are thinking we might like to have that feature. I know during the pandemic things were pretty restrictive.

From what I can tell online, things are back to normal. Can someone fill me in on this?

Thanks, everyone

JIMINYCR

Make sure its worth the added cost to you. PH is valuable IF youve been to WDW a lot and have experienced each park a lot and you want to change up your day. If you havent then its better to do full days in each park to experience what each has. PH does take some time out of your day for traveling from one park to another. We tend to do 1/2 day in one park and then hop to another for dining.

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

Make sure its worth the added cost to you. PH is valuable IF youve been to WDW a lot and have experienced each park a lot and you want to change up your day. If you havent then its better to do full days in each park to experience what each has. PH does take some time out of your day for traveling from one park to another. We tend to do 1/2 day in one park and then hop to another for dining.
This is what we do also

Upvote 0

Eric Graham

We enjoy park hopping a lot. We really enjoy doing a park during the day, and then usually park hop to Epcot for one of the wonderful festivals during the night. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

NelleBelle

we have always gotten PH tickets and tend to enjoy spending time in 2 parks. We tend to always have a rest break/pool time in the afternoon and will generally hop to another park in the late afternoon or evening. We definitely find value in it. Have t added the water parks and more in a while since it’s typically just been my mom and I lately and she’s getting too old for the water parks. It we have always made good use of the hoppers!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom