Park hopper to AP question

ornurse

We let our AP's expire as we knew we wouldn't get a chance to go to WDW to make it worth our while last year. This year we are going 3/31-4/7 with a 6 day Park hopper (me, DH and DSx2). IF I decide to upgrade these tickets to AP's, can anyone tell me if the AP date starts the day I upgrade OR the day I first used the 6 day PH? If it's the day I upgrade, it probably makes more sense to wait until the last day we are there unless I want a TiW card for this trip. Thoughts? Thanks! :)

DisLuver

They definitely start the countdown from the day they are first used. A couple of other things to keep in mind:

1) If you bought them from (a discount ticket broker) or (directly from Disney AND before a price increase), make sure you use them at least once first. Otherwise instead of getting full gate value for the PH you have, you will only get what Disney sold them for--possibly less than what you paid for them if you purchased them from a discount ticket broker.

2) If you are staying offsite and driving up, bring your receipt with you to guest relations. On the day you do the upgrade (and that day only), they will refund you your parking fees.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom