Park 5

goofy

Original Poster
I have been thinking about designing a dark version of the magic kingdom. I was wandering which of the evil disney characters has a castle that i could use.

I also need names for 5 lands

and

some ideas of rides to put in the lands

All ideas welcome but kep them breif.

Thanx

I have ideas which i will publish soon

goofy

Original Poster
Wat is bald mountain and the chernaborg or watever i may be being stupid but i have never heard of this was it in a disney film i never saw??? Any pics

I was thinking of haunted version of the castle with thorns and stuff

And mainstreet would also be haunted and made to look abondoned but i am not ure of the other lands

DisJosh

Say hello to chernabog
chernabog2.jpg

heres a site with some info on chernabog...

http://disney.go.com/disneyatoz/archives/villains/chernabog/chernabog.html

DisneyFreak

How about the Castle from Beauty and the Beast before it was changed back to the original condition?

Instead of Main Street USA make it Ghost Town USA

And how about some of these lands:

Swampland
The Forbidden Forrest
Sleepy Hollow

goofy

Original Poster
good ideas dineyfreak

Yeh am planning on having a ghost/abondoned looking main street

What sort of things would u put in each land (bearing in minds its a dark version of magic kingdom where the villans live)

wagner92

Goofy, look at my Shadowlands post for more ideas on the dark aspect of your park. I used Chernabog and Bald Mountain as the centerpiece of mine. Some other possible centerpieces could be Maleficent's castle and the anti-Magic Kingdom castle that others have suggested. I picked Chernabog as the main centerpiece because it was one of Walt Disney's favorite villans of all time due to the expert animation of Bill Tylta (sp?). If you continue with the anti-Magic Kingdom idea... just take the lands of MK and put in the themed villans for each land... Adventureland could have the Jungle Book villans and Jafar. Fantasyland could have Maleficent and etc....

goofy

Original Poster
ythanx wagner i like your ideas of same lands different rides thanx

keep the idaes coming

i am going to try and do a version on rollercoaster tycoon

Mikejakester

isin't it too evil?

I don't know if its just me or what,
but don't you think that that those dark park ideas like shadow lands and other ideas posted about a 5th park being a dark park are a little too hopeless for good... I mean there is such a concentration of evil that there is no hope for good. I mean it's actually scary if you think about it, Bad rules the park, It's kind of like fantasmic when all evil get together agaist Mickey, but at the end mickey wins, in the dark park there isin't even a good force anywhere, evil rulesthe park, Just does not sound like Disney... Don't get me wrong the ideas are great, I even thought Shadowlands as an extension to MK. But can the park stand on it's own?

Let me know if Im alone on this or if there is some ppl that think like me.

laterz

StarscreamLSU

Something <i>very</i> intresting I just thought of would be a tie in with 'Kingdom Hearts', the new game that Disney/Square are putting out. The whole premisis of the game is that this group of people known as the heartless are aligning (or taking over) with the Disney Villains.

And before anyone says anything, yeah the characters they are coming up with are going to be official, full-blooded (painted?) Disney characters.

Here's some info for anyone intrested:

Kingdom Hearts - IGN

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom