Parent swap

DisneyBall60

Original Poster
Hi y'all

So my 30 day is fast approaching and things are going to start getting intense!! (in a good way!)

I am travelling with 4 other adults and one child.

What is the best strategy for booking us all on rides and taking care of the little one? He is approx 40 inches so I intend to get him on most rides but there will be some he cant do.

For example if I book us all on 3 rides at AK and one of those is EE, he wont actually be able to use his. Is there a better way to do this?

Also - is there a strategy to the whole parent swap thing? Just something someone mentioned to me.

Thanks all!

Rinx

You can ask the Cast Member at the beginning of the line for a Child Swap/Rider Switch whatever they call them these days. It looks similar to an old FastPass ticket. It's good for 4 people. So you get the pass which the person watching the little one holds onto while the rest of you wait in the Standby queue. When you get off the attraction, the person who was watching the little one can take up to 3 other people with him/her and go through the FastPass line.

carriebeth

Sometimes there is another attraction near to the one the child can't ride. IN that case you could make fast passes for riders 1,2, 3 and 4 for the ride the child can't go on. At the same time make fast passes for you and the child to ride something near by. First everyone go and check into the bigger ride and get your child swap card. RIders 1,2,3 and 4 ride while you and child goes to nearby attraction. Everyone meets up again in front of bigger ride and child swaps and you get to ride with the others who will repeat it.

Everyone who can still gets to ride the first attraction and child just doesn't have to sit and wait the whole time.

DisneyBall60

Original Poster
Sometimes there is another attraction near to the one the child can't ride. IN that case you could make fast passes for riders 1,2, 3 and 4 for the ride the child can't go on. At the same time make fast passes for you and the child to ride something near by. First everyone go and check into the bigger ride and get your child swap card. RIders 1,2,3 and 4 ride while you and child goes to nearby attraction. Everyone meets up again in front of bigger ride and child swaps and you get to ride with the others who will repeat it.

Everyone who can still gets to ride the first attraction and child just doesn't have to sit and wait the whole time.

Thanks Carriebeth

I arrived at a very similar strategy last night. Definitely a good way to play it as long as I'm not marching the little fella around too much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom