Paradise Disney is ready for Download. (RCT2 file)

DarkMeasures

Original Poster
If you want to see my project, post your E-mail address and I will E-mail the file to you. The Zip is 3 MB so make sure you have a roomy E-mail address.

I got unlimited bandwidth and really fast internet so don't worry.

I put a little file explaining stuff for you all. I did it in 5 minutes so don't expect anything grand.

Well who wants to see my park?

KentB3

I'd love to see your park too. My e-mail address is enclosed in a PM, which should be in your WDWMagic mailbox. :)

DarkMeasures

Original Poster
Ok. The whole E-mails usually go over 4 mb.

But anyway, I would like feedback. Currently, on my testof the park, I have over 5000 guests and they are all happy. Dragon Mountain has not filled up all the way due to its capacity but it seems that it is no longer the case. My second most popular ride seems to be Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. For that I took the track design of WDW's and changed the begining and end to go under the lake to the ride's station.

DarkMeasures

Original Poster
Diego Lira said:
I sent to you 3 e-mail why you dont send to me your park?

Because I still don't hve your E-mail and if I did sent, you would not recieve the park unless you have something above those free E-mail addresses. Talk to your ISP about obtaining an E-mail address through them. Mine I think was free with the internet service. (faster than T1 but cheaper than dial-up)

Diego Lira

DarkMeasures said:
Because I still don't hve your E-mail and if I did sent, you would not recieve the park unless you have something above those free E-mail addresses. Talk to your ISP about obtaining an E-mail address through them. Mine I think was free with the internet service. (faster than T1 but cheaper than dial-up)
Well this is my e-mail diego_lira_22@hotmail.com ( Diego Lira )

Thank You Much:animwink: !!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom