Panicking- Super Bowl Monday?

the1nonlysinger

Have you ever been at WDW the day after the Super Bowl?

We had our itinerary all planned out already and Monday, February 4 we are supposed to be at Magic Kingdom. But then I JUST found out that it's the day after the Super Bowl. *Cue the panic...*

At first I thought it would be cool to see the winners in the parade. Then I realized A) I don't really like football or know who any of the players are and B) a lot of other people probably will have the same idea. o_O AKA I'm worried about crowds. Granted, all the websites are predicting low/light crowds- but I didn't know if they accounted for that.

I searched past threads on the forum and saw that someone had posted to avoid MK at all costs on that day. Wanted to get more feedback though. Would rather not have to change our plans if we don't need to. Thanks!

RonAnnArbor

For future reference these types of events DO NOT have a general effect on crowd levels in the parks -- if its a low-attendance day, it will remain a low-attendance day. The only time you will have a "crowd" will be for the 10-minute long celebratory parade down Main Street -- and it will be No Larger than the regular afternoon parade level. That being said, have a super fun day at Epcot! You should have very light crowds and a really great day there!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom