Pandora candle?

ELG13

Original Poster
My mom is join us for a trip in 49 days (yaaaay!) And she is hoping they sell the signature pandora scent. I know there's a company that sells candles for all of the scents of the resorts and popular rides (haven't seen one for Pandora yet though) but I was wondering if they sell anything in the park?? I guess food morning America did the walk through and they kept talking about the smell being amazing and that's all my mom wants lol!!

Prototype82

My mom is join us for a trip in 49 days (yaaaay!) And she is hoping they sell the signature pandora scent. I know there's a company that sells candles for all of the scents of the resorts and popular rides (haven't seen one for Pandora yet though) but I was wondering if they sell anything in the park?? I guess food morning America did the walk through and they kept talking about the smell being amazing and that's all my mom wants lol!!
There is actually an artist on Etsy that makes a candle that smells like the Night Blossom drink! Has the exact same colors too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom