Paid in Full!!!

coltow

46 days to go…paying my balance today and so excited.:happy:

We saved for 2 years to do this trip. We have 10 nights at Sports, 10 day park hoppers, DDP and hoping to squeeze in Blizzard Beach. So now everything but our souvenirs and meal tips are 100% covered.

They best part is that we did it all in cash (well debit card)!!! This is a great feeling knowing that nothing, not even flights, went onto credit card.

EnchantedRose

Congrats!!!

We also save up and pay our trips in cash (debit) as well. In fact when we go we save up to spend as well. We only have one card that we use for emergencies. It is a great feeling having it all paid off!!

Upvote 0

Betsyboo

That's great! Paying with cash is the smart way to go. It gives you such a better feeling about not dreading a bill after you get home. I hope you have a great vacation.

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

46 days to go…paying my balance today and so excited.:happy:

We saved for 2 years to do this trip. We have 10 nights at Sports, 10 day park hoppers, DDP and hoping to squeeze in Blizzard Beach. So now everything but our souvenirs and meal tips are 100% covered.

They best part is that we did it all in cash (well debit card)!!! This is a great feeling knowing that nothing, not even flights, went onto credit card.
Isn't it a great feeling???? That's awesome!!! When you going?

Upvote 0
Congrats and Happy Planning!

Just thought I'd throw in that the Disney Rewards card is 6 months interest free on Disney trip packages. If you plan the payments correctly, it's a great way to plan a vacation and space out the payments (at least for shorter trips).

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

I wish I could lol
DH said he won't get me suitcases from the attic until after August 1st. I do alread have a secret stash of stuff I've picked up over past few months…Hidden Mickey book, sun block, toiletries, gift cards, trading pins and some beach balls for the pool
Great... Now I have to get a beach ball for the big kids!!!! Thanks :joyfull:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom