Packages - Best Deals?

awallaceunc

Original Poster
Hi. As many of you know, I'm a US resident but I'm going to be in London this summer and plan on taking a train over to Disneyland Paris for a few days. I'm wondering if there are any packages that include:
*round-trip train pas
*4 nights at a hotel (in or nearby DLP, perhaps a value resort)
*2 or 3 days park hopper?

I though when I checked a few months ago that I was able to get such a package from Eurostar's website for Disney's Holiday Inn or something like that, but can't seem to find it anymore.

Also, does this 4 nights for the price of 3 thing apply to US residents?

Of course the goal here is to keep prices reasonable, as I'll be on the budget of a traveling college student. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Aaron

Renate

Hi,

the special offers depend on the country you book :).
They dont have packages with 4 nights /2 or 3 days entry :-( its usually 3nights/4day ....

The cheapest way to go might be to book the Holiday Inn over the internet http://www.dlrp.spantig.net/Hotel_buchen.htm
you´ll ger great rates. Then you can buy a 3-day hopperpass for 109€

Guess as a student you will get special rates for traintransportation. Dont know how it works at UK cause I live at Germany

Greets Renate

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I`ve only flown from Manchester, but the Eurostar High Speed Train (ahem) goes from London direct to DLP I believe (I`m sure I`ll be corrected if I`m wrong) - if I am wrong you can take a RER local train from Paris to DLP. The DLP station is right in the middle of the resort.. official hotels are a 5-10 min walk or free shuttle bus away, non officials (but still on property) I`m not sure about - not walking distance, but I`d be surprised if they don`t run a bus. Always the taxis as a last resort!

Try posting for info at this site - not that WDWMagic isn`t great, but more of the locals at DLP.info may be able to help out.

barnum42

A starting point could be the official site: http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/introduction.htm

It will give you an idea of costs for the package you are after. You may then be able to Google.co.uk for alternative prices.

Some years ago I took a two night trip there, got on the train at London and four hours later (should have been three but there was a delay at the tunnel) I got off at station a short stroll from the gates to Magic Kingdom. It's a good way to get there.

ogryn

The Eurostar starts at London Waterloo station, stops at Ashford in Kent, then straight through to DLP. The boarding time in Ashford is around 11am, so I'm guessing it leaves London about 0930.

The Eurostar page does do packages still, goto the "Book" page, then click on Train + Hotel. As an example from them:

Mon 8-Aug-05 -to- Wed 10-Aug-05
Explorers hotel, £281 per person based on 2 sharing.

awallaceunc

Original Poster
Thanks, everybody. I found where you can book train + hotel on Eurostar's page, but only if I choose UK when it asks my for country on the first page (the US page doesn't give the hotel option for some reason). I'll be in the UK for a couple of weeks before departing for Paris... can I book the package by choosing UK, or do I have to pick US? Thanks.

-Aaron

barnum42

awallaceunc said:
Thanks, everybody. I found where you can book train + hotel on Eurostar's page, but only if I choose UK when it asks my for country on the first page (the US page doesn't give the hotel option for some reason). I'll be in the UK for a couple of weeks before departing for Paris... can I book the package by choosing UK, or do I have to pick US? Thanks.

-Aaron
Try emailing them. Alternatively the official website may be set up better to handle a package request.

awallaceunc

Original Poster
Thanks- I'll try emailing. The official website's package offerings don't seem to include train and the prices seem to be very, very high.

-Aaron

ogryn

Probably not of interest to Aaron, but maybe to others, you can use AirMiles to go as well. They usually have some good packages. The first time, we got to stay in Hotel New York for the same price as the moderates.

Kristofke

when you book room only you better buy a annual card fantasy.

It costs 119 euro, but you get a lot of reductions (10% on food and merchandise), so it will not cost more then the 108 euro 3 day hopper pass.

It is also possible that the room only price will be higher than the room and entrance package price

Room only is booked by a day rate, room package is booked by the rate of the arrival day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom