Trip Report Our Walt Disney world vacation 2015 video playlist

Hey Everyone!

Here is all our videos from our recent Walt Disney world trip, hope you all enjoy our videos!

Journey to Gatwick

Flight to Orlando

Day at Disney' Animal Kingdom

Dinner at 'Ohana & Late night at Magic Kingdom

David's Birthday Part 1

David's Birthday Part 2

Breakfast at The Wave & Magic Kingdom Parade

Epcot World Showcase & Dinner at Garden Grill

https://youtu.be/fyclpPYTxdE

Stephie's Birthday Part 1

Stephie's Birthday Part 2

Disney's Hollywood Studios & Downtown Disney

Premium Outlet Shopping & Trying a Dole whip

Rainy day at Epcot & Fantasia Mini Golf

Kali River Rapids & Earl of Sandwich Binge

Last edited:

Goofnut1980

I love your trip report!!!! Its great to see all of the videos! I have to try this over the 3000 pics I take every trip!

Btw.. what is the song you used on the Magic Kingdom at night video (4th video) I cannot get shazam to recognize it! It's catchy!

Krispy Smore

Original Poster
I love your trip report!!!! Its great to see all of the videos! I have to try this over the 3000 pics I take every trip!

Btw.. what is the song you used on the Magic Kingdom at night video (4th video) I cannot get shazam to recognize it! It's catchy!

Thanks glad you enjoy our trip reports :) We got the song from a website called Jingle punks which sell music that are royalty free for youtube videos.

Heres the link : https://my.jinglepunks.com/#search/term=Young Mothers Alliance&by=band

But you need to have a account so hope it works :)

Goofnut1980

Fantastic! I can request a log on. I head Great Place To Work for my company and we always create videos from our team building events... this would be supppppppper sweet!...

I have the last few videos to watch of yours... Back to the show!

Krispy Smore

Original Poster
Fantastic! I can request a log on. I head Great Place To Work for my company and we always create videos from our team building events... this would be supppppppper sweet!...

I have the last few videos to watch of yours... Back to the show!

one great song that we love it called Tell the World by Eric Hutchinson its amazing heres a link to the music video :

Can not get it out of my head

FlaggNL

Thanks for all the videos :) I will wait until I got back home and watch them together with Ria and Sacha :)

And we did watch them yesterday! It was great fun to watch and we had a lot of laughter! And it helps us overcome the pre feelings and the waiting time for our October 2015 trip! Thanks for sharing!!

FlaggNL

Thanks for all the videos :) I will wait until I got back home and watch them together with Ria and Sacha :)

And we watched them yesterday! It was great fun and we had a lof of laugther! And it helps us ovecome time and the pre feelings for our next October 2015 trip :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom