Our Birthday Celebration Trip Report!! April/May 2011

So here I am, sitting here writing my very first trip report after my visit to the world. Let's start of with the cast of characters that embarked on this vacation.
First there's me.

DSC06282-1.jpg

I'm Darolyn, 28 years old. I've been to WDW 22 times now. My parents took me on my first trip when I was months old and we returned evey year until I was in 7th grade. After that, my parents separated and it was harder for us to go every year. Since 7th grade, I have been 10 times. In 2001, my Mom purchased a timeshare at Vistana. She only purchased it for every other year, thinking that as we grew older we wouldn't want to go to Disney as much.... boy was she wrong! lol We still enjoy Disney as much as we ever have! So much in fact, she is thinking of upgrading to every year. This does mean we will never be able to take our weeklong vacations and stay on property, but not worrying about saving money for the hotel is a plus for us. So we'll take the timeshare :)
Speaking of Mom, here she is.

DSC06411.jpg

Her name is Terryn and she turned "29 again" the day we arrived in Florida. This was her 23rd trip to the World. Her first time going to WDW was when she took me when I was a baby. She loves it just as much as we do. She not really into the "thrill rides" but I will give her credit as this year she did go on some rides she normally wouldn't (mostly at Universal) so kudos to Mama :)
Then there's my sister:

DSC06444-1-1.jpg

Her name is Ashley and she is 25. This was her 19th trip to the world. She has a few less visits than me due to the fact she is A - younger and B - She didn't join us on our Thanksgiving trips in 2001 and 2010.
We had a week full of great food, fun meet and greets, beautiful weather, low crowds, short wait times, thrills, smiles and laughter. So sit back, relax, pop open a beverage or two and enjoy reliving our trip to Walt Disney World :)

***Friday April 29, 2011***
After work on Friday, we were heading down to my aunts house in Rhode Island to fly out of Providence Saturday morning. Why Providence you ask? Well, we have 4 different airports to choose from up here.. We have Portland Jetport, which is a mile from our house but didnt have anything less than $300 roundtrip. UGH!... We also have family right outside Manchester, NH so Manchester is an option as well (but Southwest was even more expensive than anything out of Portland) We also have Boston, but that would require a bus ride and a hotel stay the night before since we wanted a very early AM flight and they were still about the same price as Portland.... But Providence had a GREAT rate of $167 roundtrip with good connection times. Plus we have family in Rhode Island who we dont get to see all that often so we'd get to spend some time with them and we were willing to spend 3 hours down and 3 hours back to save $133 each! :) So at 7pm we hopped into the car for a 3 hour car ride to Rhode Island.. Oh, with a stop at Sonic along the way :) The closest Sonic to us happens to be right outside Boston on the way to my aunts, a little over an hour from our house. So of course, we had to make a stop! We got to my aunts around 10:30pm and immediately went to bed as we had to be at the airport by 5:15 the next morning. So my sister and I climbed into the futon and got as much sleep as one can possibly get the night before leaving for WDW :)

***Saturday April 30 2011***Mama's Birthday***

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Looking forward to the rest of the TR! Yes, Sonic is hard to pass up.

It's my first trip report so I hope I don't bore people too much :lol:
And yes, Sonic is delicious! I'm actually glad we don't have one close by our house.. Who knows how many times a week I'd eat there if we had one! lol

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
So after what seems like only an hour or two, my aunt wakes us up. It's 4:00am, still pitch black out. We need to leave her house by about 4:45 to be to the airport by 5:20. No problem. We were already all packed and ready to go. We got up and changed and piled into my aunts SUV. The sun is rising over the bay as we take the Newport bridge and trek to the Tf Green Airport. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the sunrise :mad:

We got to the airport around 5:15am and said our goodbyes and gave hugs to my aunt. I had already printed out boarding passes so we just needed to check one bag (We all had carry ons as well and the bag we checked was only half full. We wanted to make sure we had extra room for souvenirs and with the price of checking bags now, it was just easier if we all packed a carry on. It saved us $100 anyways!!)
Bag checked and now onto security. Last time I went through security in Providence was last November on my way to Jacksonville, NC and I had to go through one of those x-ray machine thingys. I did not like it AT ALL because they had to search me afterwards, why I have no clue but apparently they thought I had something on me.. what they thought I had, I'm not sure. Anyways, the security line moved pretty quickly and luckily none of us had to go through the x-ray machine this time. WHEW!! :sohappy:

Sorry I have no pictures yet. I didn't start taking any until we reached Florida!! Next time I'll do better, promise!!

So we get through security no problem and start walking down to our gate, Gate 16. My sister wanted to get a magazine and I bought a book (Something Borrowed which, by the way, was GREAT! Much better than the movie which I saw Friday night) As we were leaving the store, we heard them calling all boarding for our flight to Charlotte boarding at Gate 4... Wait... Gate 4?!? I thought we were gate 16.. checking our boarding pass, i saw I had messed up our row with our gate and we really were at Gate 4. Providence is a relatively small airport and we were only down by Gate 10. So we turned around and hoofed it down to gate 4. We were some of the last people to board the plane. YIKES!!!

Before long though we were high in the sky heading towards Charlotte. We were scheduled to arrive into Charlotte around 8:35 and depart at 9:30. We landed right on time and made our way to grab some breakfast. Of course we had to stop at my favorite beverage place: Jamba Juice!!! Soon I had a delicious Aloha Pineapple Jamba Juice in my possession and I was much to excited to eat anything more. Our flight to Tampa left right on time. I read my book the whole way and before we knew it, we were flying in from the south over Tampa Bay. Looking out the left side of the plane we could see St. Pete and Clearwater. I spotted Tropicana Field where the Tampa Bay Rays (and my favorite baseball player!!) play.

As soon as we were on the ground we proceeded to the "monorail" and took it to the landside of the airport to collect our bags. We then proceeded to the rental car counters. We had rented through Hotwire and got a car with Hertz. My sister and I visited Tampa last fall and had a car with Hertz then, too. We had been pleased with them. when we walked in to the room with all the rental car counters they all had pretty short lines... except for Hertz. It wasn't super long, but longer than the others. And there appeared to be a lot of people waiting around. I wasn't sure why. When I got to the counter though I got my answer.. They didn't have enough cars readily available and they were getting them cleaned and washed as fast as they could so people could pick them up. We had reserved a mid-size car and she told us she would let us know as soon as it was ready. We made our way back over to some seats and waited. Unfortunately, next to us was seated a very rude man. Now, I don't like waiting as much as the next person but that's life. They clearly were trying as hard as possible to get people their rental cars as soon as possible but this man (and his wife) just sat there talking outloud to anyone who would listen, saying things like "What the hell is going on? This is ridiculous" and just complained the whole time. My sister looked over at me numerous times and rolled her eyes. Yeah, we had places to be too but it wasn't worth getting riled up over. The man made a friend in a short, older woman who was just as angry as he was. Finally his name was called and he collected his car. He said to the woman as he was heading out "Get ready you're next" as she had been behind him in line before. I wanted to tell him that that is not necessarily true as maybe she rented a compact car and the next car to become available could be a midsize, then it would be our turn, not hers. As it turns out, that was exactly the case. My name was called and we went out to the garage and collected the keys to a red 4 door Nissan Sentra. Not something I would typically consider midsize but the trunk was plenty big enough for our 3 carry ons and 1 large suitcase.

We piled into the car and proceeded to our first destination... No, not Disney. We were going to the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa. My sister and I first came across the zoo when we were in Tampa last fall and it was such a fun day. They have exhibits where you can feed and pet the stings rays, feed giraffes and rhinos as well as ride on camels and some other small rides they have like a log flume, carousel and kiddie coaster. And since it was my mothers birthday, she could get in free. It took us about 15 minutes to get to the zoo and when we got there we were surprised at what we saw. The parking lot was PACKED. So packed that people were creating their own parking spots by pulling up on the grass and squeezing between other cars. We drove around a couple minutes looking for a parking spot and with no luck, we decided since we would be going to Animal Kingdom that it was THAT imperative that we do the zoo. So we turned around, grabbed a bite to eat and then proceeded to the timeshare in Kissimmee.

It was just over an hour drive and we got there around 2:30pm.We were staying at Vacation Village at Parkway. For anyone familiar with Kissimmee, it's right on 192 next to Arabian Nights. The location can't be beat as it's less than 5 min to Disney property. We checked in very quickly and learned we were in building 8, top floor. We had requested a high floor hoping we wouldnt have anyone above us. SCORE!! We drove to the building and found our room. We went back down to the car and carried our stuff up. The unit was actually 2 1 bedrooms units. So we had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 washer and dryers, 2 balconeys and a kitchen and a half. The units shared a common foyer but from that they could each lock off. we ended up just keeping the doors to the foyer open and closing the outside door to the hall.
Here are some pictures of the unit:

View from Unit B (overlooking Arabian Nights. Not the best view in the world but that didn't matter to us. You can also see the big sky swing at Old Town to the left):
DSCN1880.jpg

From Unit A balcony:
DSCN1881.jpg

The foyer:
DSC07013-2.jpg

The jacuzzi in the king bed room (Forgive the messy bed, we just woke up):
DSC07010.jpg

Kitchen Unit A:
DSC07005-1.jpg

Living Room / Dining Room / Entry to foyer Unit A:
DSC07008-1.jpg

Once we brought our luggage up to the room, we needed to run some errands. Since we thought we'd be at the zoo all day, we hadn't planned on going to the grocery store until after our dinner at Kona Cafe that evening. But we had time now so we found a brand new Publix right up on the corner of 192 and International Drive and stocked up on some brekfast items and snacks. We were going to save a little money by eating breakfast at the condo. I got some oatmeal, yogurt, cereal and juice. We also got some cheese and crackers as we love cheese and crackers for our evening snack.
After that we made a quick stop at Wal-Mart so I could get new sunglasses. Leave it to me to break my sunglasses 2 days before a vacation in the sunshine state!! My sister needed a charger for her camera battery so 2 more quick stops we were headed back to the condo. It was about 5:30 when we got back. We had reservations at Kona Cafe at the Poly at 8:30pm. I had a headache so I planned on laying down for a quick nap... until I turned on the tv and found the Bruins/Flyers game was on!! My sister and I were bummed we were missing this as we are diehard Bruins fans so we watched the Bruins beat Philly and I managed to sleep for a quick power hour. After my nap, we all got ready and headed to Mama's birthday dinner at my favorite resort, The Polynesian :sohappy:

Me and sister goofing off before leaving for dinner:
DSCN1882.jpg

And here is our itinerary:
Saturday - ADR Dinner: Kona Cafe (Poly)
Sunday - Epcot / ADR Lunch: LeCellier
Monday - Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure / ADR Dinner: Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge)
Tuesday - Magic Kingdom / ADR Breakfast: Crystal Palace / DHS
Wednesday - ADR Breakfast: Captains Grille (Yacht Club) / MK
Thursday - Downtown Disney / ADR Lunch: Rainforest Cafe / My Disney Entertainment Audition!
Friday - DHS / ADR Lunch: '50s Prime Time Cafe
Saturday - Animal Kingdom

***NEXT: Kona Cafe Birthday dinner and Day #1 - Epcot***

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Since our condo was so close to Disney property, we left at about 7:30 to make sure we would get there in plenty of time. My mother and I had both visited the Poly before for the luau back in 2001 but my sister had never been. We wanted to leave some time to walk around the property and take in all its beauty. Also, knowing that it was Grad Night, we didn't want to get stuck in any traffic.
Up until this point it hadn't really hit me that we were in Florida, spending the week at the happiest place on earth.... Not until the Walt Disney World sign came into view as we approached Disney property. You know the one I'm talking about. You drive right under Walt Disney World with Mickey and Minnie adorning either side of it. When we drove under those words, I knew I was in Disney. I excitidly pointed it out to my mom and sister and exclaimed "We're HERE!!!!" They both immediately smiled like little children. Not to mention there was a beautiful sunset going on and the sky was a pretty shade of pinky orange.

As we proceeded to the Poly, we took in all the familiar sights along the way: The earful tower to the right of us at DHS... The monorail returning from Epcot to the T&TC... The beautiful sign saying Magic Kingdom. We informed the attendant that we were dining at the Polynesian and he directed us where to go, even though I knew the way. After we passed by the turn for Fort Wilderness we could see many motercoaches parked in a small field. There were big flood lights there and people directing the traffic. Grad Night was just getting started. We over the bridge the tam goes under to get to the T&TC and could see tons of people waiting for the tram to the parking lot. The sign for the Poly came into view and I made the right turn and drove up to the gate, told the man what we were there for and presented my ID. He told us where to park and we proceeded forward... Now, I'm a pretty good driver and I don't get distracted easily by things when I'm driving. But driving up with the Poly on our right, I couldn't help but be mesmerized by the lush green trees and the GCH. I planned on parking as close to the GCH as possible but when I went to take the next left it was blocked off by those red ummmm, I'm not sure what they're called... the red poles. In fact, the rest of the parking lot was blocked by the red poles. Apparently I had missed all the turns to go into the parking lot because I was too busy drooling over the resort.

Sooooo I went to the exit and planned on swinging back around through the gate again. When I got to the turn around though, it was blocked off with orange cones and there was someone directing traffic towards the exit. So we ended up having to drive all the way out the exit, out past the Magic Kingdom toll plaza and make a turn around a little ways up the road. Here we go again.. back through the toll plaza, past the motorcoaches for Grad Night.... "Deja Vu" my sister commented from the backseat. When we got back to the guard shack at the Poly, the same guy was there and he looked at me like "didn't I just see you?" I quickly explained to him what happened and he laughed. This time I made sure to turn left where there was an opening. We parked and hopped out of the car, walking excitedly towards the GCH. The tiki torches were burning and Hawaiian music drifted through the air. I looked over at my sister, who was taking it all in for the first time. We walked in the GCH and the waterfall was as beautiful as I remember. I remember taking a deep breath, inhaling that Disney smell. I don't know how to describe it, but Disney has it's own smell. My mother, sister and I all say sometimes randomly when we're here up in Maine "It smells like Disney right now" because sometimes we'll get a whiff of the Disney scent. Does anyone else know what I mean or do I sound crazy yet? lol

DSC06771.jpg

It was only about 5 after 8 at this point so we decided to take a little stroll around the grounds. We walked out back, by the volcano pool, down by the marina to the beach. I've always loved this beach because the sand is so white and smooth. Not compared to the rocky sand we have up here on the coast of Maine! lol My sister and I then proceeded to lay in one of the hammocks on the beach.

DSC06772.jpg

I also took a picture of my future wedding venue, Disney's wedding pavilion. I'm determined to get married there. Now I just need to find me a groom... Hmmmmm.... :)

DSC06773.jpg

After lounging in the hammock and looking over the Seven Seas Lagoon at the GF, Cinderella Castle and the Contemp, we decided to head in and check in for our meal. 'Ohana was hopping as was the Kona Cafe. We checked in and they gave us a buzzer. Mama stayed with the buzzer and my sister and I went over to check out the giftshop. We got some postcards to send to our family back home (which we never sent.. Oops! lol) We also walked over and checked out the menu for 'Ohana. I've heard many GREAT review of 'Ohana and we decided that would be a must do on our vacation next year. About 10 mintues later, our buzzer went off. As our host led us into the Kona Cafe, he pointed out all the delicious desserts they had. YUMMY!! I'm definitely a pineapple upsidedown cake lover and sure enough, they had it! We were seated at an end table. I sat on the booth side with Ashley and Mama sat across from me. We had printed out the menus beforehand so we could take a look at what they had. I decided on the coconut almond chicken and both Ashley and Mama got the pan asian noodles. We also all got the Lapu Lapu. I was a little skeptical about spending $13 on a drink but honestly... How many times in your life will you drink a tropical adult beverage from a pineapple? I don't see a trip to Hawaii anytime in the near future so might as well enjoy one at Disney.. and let me say, I'm glad I did. Probably the best mixed drink I've had in awhile. Very fruity!! I also decided that I wanted to each some of the pinapple so I started scooping it out and eating... Tasted like pure alcohol. Guess the pineapple absorbed some of that Bacardi 151 that was in there lol

DSC06776.jpg

DSCN1883.jpg

DSCN1884.jpg

Dinner came out not too long after that. I made sure to take some pics of the food!

DSC06774.jpg

DSC06775.jpg

I was excited for this meal but honestly, I was disappointed. I didn't really like the chicken. It had a weird flavor to me, not like coconut almond but more like burnt coconut (even though my chicken was not burnt) Both Mama and Ashley tried it and they both thought it was good. The salad that came with it was very good. The mix of greens, strawberries, almonds and the honey lime dressing was delicious. I tried some of Ashley's noodles and they were delicious! I know what I'm getting next time I go there!!! lol After we finished dinner, we decided we were too stuffed for dessert (no pineapple upsidedown cake for me sadly) The waiter brought Mama over a cupcake though since it was her birthday. YAY!!

DSCN1886.jpg

We decided that since we were staying at the condo and had a fridge that we would take our leftovers with us and eat them later on it the week. They gave us really cool Polynesian bags to put the boxes in. I took a pic but cant find it so I will post it when I do. We wanted to save them afterwards but they ended up smelling like food.. Boooo!!

After we left the Kona Cafe, we decided to stroll out back again, the other way, past all the longhouses. The Poly truely is such a beautiful resort. Someday when I have more money I hope to stay there. After walking around for a few minutes, we headed back to the car and then to the condo. We had a great first day in Florida and were excited for the week to come!!

***NEXT: Day #1 - EPCOT!***

PeoplemoverTTA

Looks like you guys had a great time!

I have a trip coming up in August with myself, my sister, mom, cousin, aunt and grandma...gals-only! I'm living vicariously through your trip to help the 93 days go by faster :lol:

HollyBelle

Great report so far, I'm looking forward to more! I totally get you with the Disney smells. I can "smell" the Polynesian as I look at your Poly pictures. Mmmm... heaven! :lol:

Fashionista007

I also took a picture of my future wedding venue, Disney's wedding pavilion. I'm determined to get married there. Now I just need to find me a groom... Hmmmmm.... :)

DSC06773.jpg

It's my favorite too, that's why I'm getting married there in September! I met my groom the old fashioned way...in a bar :) I actually found an old pic of me wearing the bride ears when I was about 16. I'll be sure to post it in my Wedding TR!

I'm really enjoying this report and can't wait to read more!

tink65

Great trip report so far! Can't wait to read more. We are eating at Kona Cafe for the first time when we go in Sept. I'll have to remember your recommendation for the noodles!

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
It's my favorite too, that's why I'm getting married there in September! I met my groom the old fashioned way...in a bar :) I actually found an old pic of me wearing the bride ears when I was about 16. I'll be sure to post it in my Wedding TR!

I'm really enjoying this report and can't wait to read more!

Soooo jealous!!! I'll bet your wedding is going to be beautiful!! :) there will be a report to read afterwards right?! :)

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Great trip report so far! Can't wait to read more. We are eating at Kona Cafe for the first time when we go in Sept. I'll have to remember your recommendation for the noodles!

The kona cafe was great! I think i could have just gone in there and had desserts because they looked wonderful!! Also, the bread and butter was very good too. The butter had macadamia in it I believe!

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Great report so far, I'm looking forward to more! I totally get you with the Disney smells. I can "smell" the Polynesian as I look at your Poly pictures. Mmmm... heaven! :lol:

It definitely is heaven! Can't wait to get back there in November!

Looks like you guys had a great time!

I have a trip coming up in August with myself, my sister, mom, cousin, aunt and grandma...gals-only! I'm living vicariously through your trip to help the 93 days go by faster :lol:

All girls trips are so much fun! We almost always take a girls trips. Leave the men behind!!! :)

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Day #1 - Epcot

We woke up bright and early Sunday morning, ready for a fun filled day at Epcot. It's funny.. I wake up later at home than I do when we go to Disney yet on disney mornings, I get up right away. At home I press my snooze button at least twice lol
After we all showered, dressed and ate breakfast (strawberry oatmeal, vanilla yogurt and pineapple orange banana juice for me!) we were on our way to Epcot. We left the condo around 8:15. We were parked by 8:30. We were only like 5 rows from the entrance so we just walked rather than taking the tram. Since we didn't have time to have our passes sent to us before we left for vacation, we had to stand in the will call line. At 8:55, we entered Epcot. We were greeted by big bright floral topiaries of the Toy Story characters. Epcot did a great job with the F&G Festival. I had never seen it before and the flowers and shrubbery were beautiful.

DSC06779.jpg

Our first stop was to head directly to Soarin. Well, actually our first stop was to get Mama her birthday button. They even gave me and Ashley "We're Celebrating" buttons. Once we obtained the buttons, we hoofed it towards Soarin. On the way we passed the Epcot character spot. As much as I love rides at Disney, I also love meet and greets! The line wasn't TOO long but I wasn't sure how Ashley and Mama would feel passing up a short wait for Soarin to meet characters we would probably see later on in the week anyways. So we continued on to the Land pavilion. When we got to Soarin we saw the wait was only 15 minutes. Cant beat it! We hopped in line and a short time later we were flying high over California. My favorite scene in the ride is when the hanglider swoops really low to the ocean waves. I feel like my feet will hit the waves. I also love the smell of the orange groves. Reminds me of the orange grove scene in Horizons (RIP!)

DSC06782.jpg

As we were leaving the Land we notice that Living With The Land had literally zero people in line. So we hopped on and took a nice boat ride through the land. My favorite scene is the farmhouse with the chickens and windmill. Growing up, I always thought someone really live in that house. It's always interesting to see the different fruits and veggies they're growing there. After the land, we crossed future world and grabbed FP for Test Track. It had a return time of like 45 minutes later so my sister and I rode Mission Space while we were over there. We opted for the Green Team since I wasn't sure we could handle the more intense one. Yes, we both had ridden Orange in the past, but that was when we were younger. We're older now (ok, only 28 and 25 but still... older!! lol) And we didnt feel like getting sick and missing the rest of the day so we played it safe. We waited maybe 5 min and made it to Mars with no problem. On the way out, my sister saw a Tron sketch of Mickey throwing the rings from the movie. She made a mental note to come back later in the day to pick it up (She loves Tron) After M:S we headed over to Spaceship Earth. 10 minute wait so we hopped in line. Does anyone else notice how it seems to be soooo windy underneath SE? The wind was blowing my hair everywhere!! When we were halfway up the ramp to actually enter SE, the line and ride stopped. We didn't move for about 5 minutes. Then a cast member went up with a broom, trash bag and gloves. We couldn't see what was going on but they actually evacuated the ride and everyone in line had to turn around and exit the line. Dang, we were so close yet so far. Oh well, better than being stuck on the actual ride when it stopped. We took some pics of the topiares around SE and then headed to find a cart so my sister could get an iced coffee.

DSCN1890.jpg

I opted for a Mickey cookies and cream sandwich rather than an iced coffee. My 2 favorite snacks at Disney: Mickey cookies and cream ice cream sandwich and the Mickey premium bars! YUMM!!!! We sat down on a bench near Ellen's Energy Adventure while I finished up my ice cream and Ashley and Mama drank their coffees. When we finished up, we noticed that it was time to use our FP for Test Track so we headed over. TT is one of my favorite rides in Disney. We grabbed some more FP before we hopped on board. We were seated in the back of the car. All too soon, the ride was over and we were heading down to check out of photo from the ride. We all looked bored out of our minds lol That's actually a change to how my sister normally looks on ride photos. She usually looks like she is completely lost. We scanned the photo to our photopass (no clue where we got a photopass but we had one...) We headed out, but not before taking a picture in front of the yellow Camero!

DSCN1892.jpg

After TT, I checked my handy dandy Lines app on my phone and saw that SE was back up and running so we headed there just in time for a quick less than 5 minute wait. I rode with Mama and Ashley rode by herself in front of us. We hadn't been on SE since 2007 so we haven't seen the new version.... honestly, I enjoyed it. There were somethings I missed about the pervious version but I liked the update. The interactive part was kind of cool too but I prefer the old descent better. Especially with "Tomorrow's Child"

DSC06787.jpg

DSC06790.jpg

After SE, we headed over to the Seas. We stopped to take this picture on the way.

DSC06791.jpg

DSC06792.jpg

I love the queue for the seas. Though we didn't get to enjoy it all that much as we went through quickly and the ride was a walk-on.

DSC06794.jpg

DSC06796.jpg

I forgot how cute the Nemo ride is. It really is cool seeeing the images projected on the aquarium tank with the real sea creatures. We didn't hang around the Seas afterwards as we still had some stuff we wanted to do before our ADR at Le Cellier and 1:35pm was quickly approaching!! Hmmmm, what next?

***NEXT: The BEST steak EVER, a little world tour and Illuminations***

oommggitskait

I'm trying to remember all the things I wanted to say while reading..

#1 - Wasn't Something Borrowed (the book) great?? The movie was okay, mostly because I LOVE John Krajinski (or whatever his name is hsh) but the book was so much better.
#2- What a fun girls trip! I love going to WDW with my mom, she's the best travel buddy!
#3- I've never done the 'orange' version of M:S. I don't think I could handle it, so kudos to you, even if you greened it this time :)

Rose99

I LOVE your report !!! You and your sister wearing opposite colors (up and down) makes your photos pop !!!:) and your mom looks filled with joy !!!:king: Can't wait to read more.......

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
I LOVE your report !!! You and your sister wearing opposite colors (up and down) makes your photos pop !!!:) and your mom looks filled with joy !!!:king: Can't wait to read more.......

The funny thing is, we didn't plan our clothes like that. Ashley was dressed far earlier than I was. I think I changed like 4 times before I decided on that outfit and whadayaknow.. It matched my sisters lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom