Other Hobbies?

Disnee4Me

When I am not on here (usually my lunch hour, which is about to end), at night I am watching HGTV or addicted to Facebook (loved that I connected with so many of my HS friends).

Disnee4Me

When I am not on here (usually my lunch hour, which is about to end), at night I am watching HGTV or addicted to Facebook (loved that I connected with so many of my HS friends).
Oh yes, I love photography too!! Talking long walks in the park and reading.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I have a garden that takes up almost all of my spare time. I also love to read (am slowly starting to accept e-books) and do the NY Times crossword puzzles.

I like to bake, but seem to only make time for it at Christmas, when I make 12 different cookies and give them away to family & friends.
Crafts-wise, I crochet and took up jewelry making and scrapbooking, but never find time for those anymore.

I love to entertain; instead of going out to eat, I much prefer to have friends over, cook a meal and pair a wine to it. I enjoy setting a pretty table and have quite the collection of tablecloths and cloth napkins, and probably more dishes and glassware than Martha Stewart.

real mad hatter

Playing guitar ( in my band )..cooking....travel...eating out...social drinks..movies...walking...writing short stories...Quiz shows...Concerts...

Riding roller coasters and going to amusement parks is my main interest. I go to my local Six Flags (less than an hour away) a few times a month.

My other interest is MLB. I not only follow my local team, the Phillies but also try to stay up to date on the National League and some of the American League.

Tater48

Over about the last 6 months, I have really gotten back into mountain biking. Even though we have no mountains in Central Florida, we do have hundreds of miles of maintained, and not so maintained trails. Even went as far as to get L.E.B.A. trained and certified, so now I can opt for the bike while at work. Other than that, as much golf as I can fit in.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Over about the last 6 months, I have really gotten back into mountain biking. Even though we have no mountains in Central Florida, we do have hundreds of miles of maintained, and not so maintained trails. Even went as far as to get L.E.B.A. trained and certified, so now I can opt for the bike while at work. Other than that, as much golf as I can fit in.
I am nor sure where exactly in central Florida you are but Santos in Gainesville is suppose to be the best mountain biking in Florida.

Tater48

I am nor sure where exactly in central Florida you are but Santos in Gainesville is suppose to be the best mountain biking in Florida.
Polk/Osceola County, Championsgate, Reunion, Celebration area. I've also heard that Ocala is really good for this. The state is working on some new continuous trails that will criss cross the entire state.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom