Other activities beyond the rides!!!

petey

Hello Disney Experts. I will be going to The World in the middle of July for 9 days and staying @ AKL. I have already done the following:
Horseback riding @ Ft. Wilderness
Keys To The Kingdom
Beyond The Seeds
Backstage Safari
Wanyama Safari (AKL)
These were all very enjoyable experiences. Looking for some new ideas. Would not feel comfortable on Segway(probably get into an accident with my luck).

Any thoughts are appreciated!!!!

Kev1417

we've always enjoyed taking the mouse racers or spritz (a.k.a. the little speed boats) around seas lagoon or bay lake. parasail? mini golf? horseback riding at the campground? rent a canoe at the campground, bike ride? there is so much to do away from the parks for somethign different.

Upvote 0

MickeyPeace

Hello Disney Experts. I will be going to The World in the middle of July for 9 days and staying @ AKL. I have already done the following:
Horseback riding @ Ft. Wilderness
Keys To The Kingdom
Beyond The Seeds
Backstage Safari
Wanyama Safari (AKL)
These were all very enjoyable experiences. Looking for some new ideas. Would not feel comfortable on Segway(probably get into an accident with my luck).

Any thoughts are appreciated!!!!

Just wondering. Which one of the stands out in your mind as most memorable.

My suggestion is try surfing at Typhoon Lagoon. I want to but haven't' yet. Also, parasailing at the Contemporary is fun.
http://youtu.be/PGfjsIekpes

Upvote 0

WDW Vet

My wife and daughter are scuba certified and did Divequest and loved it. Before they did that they tried to talk me into Dolphins in Depth but I really don't like water. But it did sound pretty cool.

I did Keys and was fascinated by the utilidor as I have a theatrical backround. But the tour I loved was Backstage Magic. It was almost all behind the scenes. The guides were friendly and knowledgeable. We did not find a repeat between this and other tours except for the Utilidor which we did see before. It was a full 8 hours and well timed. Our two guides were knowledgeable, courteous, professional, and full of Disney lore. You take the tour on a Disney Coach used exclusively by your tour group for the day. It's pricey but I think it was well worth it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom