Options for Printing Digital Books/Pages

HollyBelle

Original Poster
I use photoshop CS3 to design my pages (8.5X11) and I'm at a point where I need to start printing (I have 60 or so Disney pages completed). So, for those of you who are digital scrapbookers, who do you use for your printing, and do you print just pages or photobooks?

I guess I'm just afraid to commit to any of the options I've found on the internet because I haven't been able to find good reviews/feedback on quality, etc. Plus I want my pages to be "full-bleed" which concerns me with some of the sites.

For me, I like the look of photobooks better but I'm afraid to set up 40 or so pages and then wish I would have chosen a different order after it's too late.

Any help would be appreciated!

jessicaj

I'm no help really....but a woman that shops at my LSS that I work at says that she prints at Scrapbook Photos. She also uses a local photography store called Arts Cameras. I have seen those and they are gorgeous. I think they might have a website but I have never checked.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
I get Shutterfly books. I've gotten 3 now and they are all beautiful! I create at 12x12 but I get the 8x8 books. They are perfect!

I'm leaning towards using Shutterfly, so I'm excited to hear that someone has had good results with them. I've seen your pages in the wdw layouts thread and they have such a professional quality-so impressive!

Do you have your books printed in full-bleed? Because I definitely want to do it that way and that's how they appear when I upload them to shutterfly but I'm worried about the final product having a white trim/border.

Fran98765

Yes, they are full bleed. I resize them to about 7.75 (not 8) and then move anything really important off the sides, like text, especially the part going in the bind.

Thank you for the complement on my LOs. I enjoyed viewing your pages too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom