Opinion on MY dining choices.....

KentB3

Since LesaGirlWalton recently posted her dining choices for her upcoming WDW trip, I thought I'd post mine. These are the restaurants I made PS for so far, for when I visit WDW in November, and was wondering how everyone thinks restaurants and lineup sound for my first-ever WDW trip:

Sunday, November 13
Breakfast: Cinderella's Royal Table (Magic Kingdom, PS time 8:50am)
Dinner: Sci-Fi Theater (Disney-MGM Studios, PS time 5:35am)

Monday, November 14
Breakfast: 1900 Park Faire (Grand Floridian, PS time 9:10am)
Lunch: Coral Reef (EPCOT's The Living Seas, PS time 2:30pm) Coral Reef Restaurant will remain open throughout the Living Seas renovation, which is one of the reasons I selected this one! :animwink:

Tuesday, November 15
Breakfast: Donald's Breakfastosarus (Animal Kingdom, PS time 9:30am)
Dinner: Rainforest Cafe (Animal Kingdom, PS time 5:30pm)

Wednesday, November 16
Lunch: Tony's Town Square Restaurant (Magic Kingdom, PS time 1:15pm)
Dinner: Chef Mickey's (Contemporary Resort, PS time 8:00pm)

Thursday, November 17
Breakfast: Princess Storybook at Akershus (EPCOT's World Showcase Norway, PS time 10:00am)
Dinner: Rose & Crown Pub (EPCOT's World Showcase United Kingdom, PS time 7:30pm)

Friday, November 18
Breakfast: Crystal Palace (Magic Kingdom, PS time 9:30am)

DisneyBride94

dvcnut39 said:
The only two that concern me our-

1.) Sci-Fi Theater- we (7 of us) ate there and we terribly disappointed.

2.) Although I've never ate there, I heard from people who have who stated that they never would eat there again.

I've always loved the Sci Fi...never been disappointed... the key draw is the atmosphere... the food is good but fairly standard... if you stick to the more basic menu items you should be happy with your meal... And if you add the awesome milk shakes, it would be nearly impossible to be disappointed--they are fabulous. :)

Upvote 0

goofyfan13

I'll say that I love the coral reef, their lobster and shrimp bisque is awesome. I have heard that the clam chowder is excellent as well, haven't had it though. I at there for lunch once, so I can't remember how it compares to dinner, but the dinner menu is awesome, I love their salmon. The atmosphere is also amazing, nothing quite like looking out into the aquarium while you eat with the living seas music in the background. :)

I'll second that you may want to change your rainforest cafe ressie. Last I ate there the food was "meh" at best, and I got a burger. The atmosphere is amazing, but if you want good food and something in close proximity to the park, I would suggest switching to Boma at AKL, or Jiko(hear that it is good, but haven't eaten there).

AkiraRaptor said:
No, Zebra Domes.... :slurp:

MMMMMM....Zebra Domes

But you can't forget Beignets at POFQ, now those are a definate must have! :slurp:

Upvote 0

LesaGirlWalton

sorry kent

Hey Kent,
When you sent me the message the other day I wasn't ignoring you. I'm a barber and my shop is walk-in only. I may stand up to cut one customer and not get to sit back down for hours or I may sit for hours reading posts on this board until my eyes are unable to focus and then cutting hair gets really interesting..... anyway......... feel free to IM me again. If I don't answer I'm cutting and I will return eventually.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom