Operating Hours

darrenandmelissa

When will they release the opening hours for Feb 2018, more importenty when the extra magic hours will be.

Planning our trip and starting to figure out which park we want to do on what day and deciding on which restaurants we want to make reservations at it.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
They release park hours about six months out but those hours are subject to lengthen. They release subsequent earlier(or later in the evening) hours and EMH hours anywhere from six months out to two weeks out.

The best guess you'll have for planning is looking at historical park hours for your dates

Upvote 0

becca_

They've been releasing the days 1 at a time for the past week, 180 days out, which is weird because like 2 weeks ago I could see up to January 6th but now its only up to 180 days ahead.

Upvote 0

Herdman

It can be tough with the 180 day mark for dining and then they change the hours. When we went last November I booked ADR's at our 180 day mark and then they changed the park hours or added extra magic hours about a month out. I definitely would have planned for different parks, but I couldn't change and get new dining reservations. Frustrating at times for sure.

Upvote 0

LeighM

They've been releasing the days 1 at a time for the past week, 180 days out, which is weird because like 2 weeks ago I could see up to January 6th but now its only up to 180 days ahead.

I noticed that as well and thought it was really strange. In the past, they've always released the month 6 months in advance so people could plan for ADRs. I'm hoping it's just a glitch with the New Year and not something new they're doing. My trip is in March 2018 and I have to make dining reservations in a couple of months. Can't make good dining reservations in each park without knowing the hours. I'm going without park hoppers this time :eek:

Upvote 0

becca_

I noticed that as well and thought it was really strange. In the past, they've always released the month 6 months in advance so people could plan for ADRs. I'm hoping it's just a glitch with the New Year and not something new they're doing. My trip is in March 2018 and I have to make dining reservations in a couple of months. Can't make good dining reservations in each park without knowing the hours. I'm going without park hoppers this time :eek:

I know, I'm trying to check for mid/end of January and I make my ADRs soon (july 20th) so its really annoying/frustrating. Hopefully they upload the full month soon instead of day by day :oops:

Upvote 0

Rumrunner

When will they release the opening hours for Feb 2018, more importenty when the extra magic hours will be.

Planning our trip and starting to figure out which park we want to do on what day and deciding on which restaurants we want to make reservations at it.
I hope Disney becomes more consistent on announcing times for Park Hours and extended hours. It is rather unfair to plan a vacation and have Disney change the times after patrons have paid their money.
Disney needs to be as patron friendly possible and keeping the parks open longer would increase the value for all.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom