Opening Times

JCrane

Original Poster
Having checked the website I realise I may be jumping the gun but I'm trying to get a stranglehold on what I want to do when I vist WDW this coming Halloween with my girlfriend.

We'll be there for two weeks and, as well as taking in the whole Universal/Sea World thing (it's my gf's first visit to Orlando, let alone Disney!) and I'm trying to find out the opening times for each day between the end of October and the beginning of November (26th Oct - 9th Nov to be precise!)

I appreciate that there are a whole host of details that may change opening times such as Extra Magic Hours, Seasonal differences, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and so on...but can anyone shed any light on exact opening times for this time of year? As of now, I'm working with 2005's times and dates but I'm sure it won't be 100% the same...

In closing, what I'm looking for are the opning times (Mon-Sun) for MK, MGM, EPCOT and AK as well as TP and BB, although I'm fully expecting at least one of the water parks to be closed at that time of year!

Hopefully, one of you guys has the answers I'm looking for...until then, have a great day!!!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Parks typically open at 9am for all Guests. The exceptions being the biggest Holidays like the week between Christmas and New Years.

With morning EMH, a park (and probably a water park) will open 1 hour earlier at 8am. This schedule changes at random though - it follows crowd projections for WDW and thus changes when levels begin to spike. EMH (morning and night) is almost less of a resort perk than WDW's way of doing crowd control. but if you know how to use it you'll come out with moe rides and more time in the parks :)

In short, just wait for the regular park schedule to come out (should be out in about 2 months) but realize even the published EMH is subject to change.

Make dining reservations for places in a park when you plan to be there, but during off-peak eating times and they wont take too much time away from the park itself. Since it's her first time, don't stress over trying to get perfection or the hard to get stuff - she'll appreciate the balanced approach.

Plan enough to not miss out, but leave enough open for some breathing room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom