Opening date for New Fantasyland announced

menamechris

Well, at least we have a solid date now. Wonder when passholder previews will be announced then. And I have a feeling the Disney Parks Blog will probably do their own form of a preview for a select number of readers.

jaques21

Well, at least we have a solid date now. Wonder when passholder previews will be announced then. And I have a feeling the Disney Parks Blog will probably do their own form of a preview for a select number of readers.

Yea I would like to know this too! Would love to go the preview!

habuma

What's unclear here is whether or not the preview is only for APs or if it's a "soft-opening" of sorts for everyone. The distinction (at least for me): My WDW vacation ends on Dec 6th (with an early morning flight and no chance of being there for the opening).

But if a non-AP like myself can get in on the preview goodness, then my 2 daughters (who don't even know about the trip) will still have a shot at seeing it.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Wow, so great to finally have an official and non-vague date! The only thing that is still a mystery is the rest of Storybook Circus.

timeman

According to Attractions magazine Passholder previews along with Cast Member and DVC Member previews are expected to start before November 19th.

Nemo14

We're there December 4 - 11!
crown.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom