Online Surveys for Airline Tkts?

BuPhilo

Has anyone completed the online surveys that promise 2 Southwest Airline tickets? Is this legit? I started one some time ago, and it seemed that you had to buy a few small items along the way. ($3 here, $5 there for product samples or newsletter subscriptions as I recall) Has anyone done this?

Rob562

I'd avoid any online "surveys" like those that promise free airline tickets, gift cards, etc. Especially those that want you to buy things (which make them not free) They're mostly just junk mail, and you may have even put a virus or spyware on your comp by going to the sites.

-Rob

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

I'd avoid any online "surveys" like those that promise free airline tickets, gift cards, etc. Especially those that want you to buy things (which make them not free) They're mostly just junk mail, and you may have even put a virus or spyware on your comp by going to the sites.

-Rob

Exactly. Even if it is a survey deal offered by Southwest, I would still be skeptical about whether it really is a deal, or if you have to sign up for some card first, whatever it may be.
It's probably more trouble than it's worth.

Upvote 0

Dollysmama

Smells like a scam to me, everytime I have seen one of those ads, it usually leads to , buy a few cheap things, then the last page makes you buy a really expensive item, or get Nothing. Look into all the details before doing anything. They dont give two airline tickets away for nothing, they are probably making big commission on the items they want you to buy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom