Online Check-in, how often do...

Briangwen7

Hey guys I'm at my 9 days mark, and I an able to online check in, I'm not sure if I should do it, but i had a question.
How Often are request fulfilled? I'm staying in All-Stars Movies & I would really hate a room in Mighty Ducks Section. The buildings creep me out, I would really love Toy Story! :)
But if I request a ... CLOSE TO TRANSPORTATION & NEAR STAIRS, are the chances of us getting a room in 101 dalmatians,Fantasia, or Toy Story Higher?
Thank For You Help!! I'm so Excited... I feel numb and everything! Lol
:D

2n66bsw.png

disney magic 06

I haven't stayed at All Stars so I can't comment on the buildings but what I will say is we have sometimes not been happy with the room we've been allocated and they have happily changed them for us at reception. Our special requests have more often than not been met, the only time it wasn't was at WL when we asked for a high floor and got first, and there were no higher rooms available.

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

If you have any specific requests, you should do them over the phone thru reservations ASAP. While you can always request a room change at the time of check-in, I have always been told that any requests should be noted on your reservation not on-line check-in. Good luck and have a great vacation.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We have never stayed at AS but at other resorts we've found CM's at the front desk to be accommodating. It will probably hinder on how many open rooms are available to get you where you want to be at the time of check in.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom